Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: funketeer...

philippio

You are like the incessantly drunk friend I never had!!! But you have some very interesting insights and ideas and so it's always a blast hanging out and partying with you! :beer:

Now make me a potato salad, bitch! :finger:

P.S. And yes, your IQ DOES decrease when you're THAT sloshed! :D

You mean you have NEVER had the privilege of participating in one of funk's profoundly intellectual (and Johnnie Walker fuelled) conversations?

I like to refer to it as "the Funk phenomenon" :spin2:

No ... trust me I've been a part of most of the series ... I meant last nite's episode. :eek:

No ... trust me I've been a part of most of the series ... I meant last nite's episode. :eek:

I'd hardly call it an episode...

we went to Chesterfield... Funk drank :worry:

As we arrived at Crobar, he decided to do a handstand and walk across Washington on his hands and into Dogma where he proceeded to order a hotdog. He ate it upside down and then twitched his nose (a la Bewitched) and his longboard appeared out of nowhere!

Business as usual. :D

As we arrived at Crobar, he decided to do a handstand and walk across Washington on his hands and into Dogma where he proceeded to order a hotdog. He ate it upside down and then twitched his nose (a la Bewitched) and his longboard appeared out of nowhere!

So, did he eat his longboard too? :confused:

...hope i didn't miss much on cp news around town yesterday.....:type:

You mean no one told you that a terrorist organization who identified itself as Al Jihad Club Muhammad Planet has now taken over the CP server so you should expect public executions and an end to photos of pork products on this board? :D

the "funk phenomenom"..:bowdown:.......i had a fuckin' blast...it was really nice to chill and talk afterwards......n e ways i'm just now recovering......:drunk:.....hope i didn't miss much on cp news around town yesterday.....:type:

I always have a good time with you guys, we hadn't done the rounds together in a while...I really had a blast!

:bowdown::bounce: