Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for a great night!

Last night @ people and the afterparty were too much.

Thanks Al, Julia, Rosa, Tony, Drew, Taimur and everyone for coming, Al didn't play the last record until 9:15 am.

Good times! I didn't want to wake up today and see the condition my house.

whew... i just got home. Last night's/this morning's party was alot of fun. Rosa and Tony--- it was great seeing you at Sip (Dubai lol), Drew-- i had alot of fun chatting with you. You've got some good moves, hopefully we will meet up on the dance floor soon... guidos beware! haha. Al, very nice to have finally met you. i loved your tracks, Sullivan room is going to be crazy... and Eric thanks again for having the party.... way too many good times and funny moments to recap, but it was a much needed fun night. can't wait to do it again! :pint:

whew... i just got home. Last night's/this morning's party was alot of fun. Rosa and Tony--- it was great seeing you at Sip (Dubai lol), Drew-- i had alot of fun chatting with you. You've got some good moves, hopefully we will meet up on the dance floor soon... guidos beware! haha. Al, very nice to have finally met you. i loved your tracks, Sullivan room is going to be crazy... and Eric thanks again for having the party.... way too many good times and funny moments to recap, but it was a much needed fun night. can't wait to do it again! :pint:

du who?! hahaha, deff good times.....we should do this more often

btw as soon as we left to go home i fell asleep in the car :half:

i wasn't tired at SIP but as soon as we got on the car i just felt so sleepy....also eric wha do u think about the saturns now?! hahahha

we shall dance salsa soon drew :)