Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

dude, for the most part i dont start trouble here.. trouble usually finds me, daily.. ??? there's nothng i can do about it, but i rarely go out of my way to fuck with people..

dude just take it with a grain of salt.....i can honestly say that 99% people on here are very good people off the board......they just like to fuck around

you seem like cool peoples man, hope to see you out sometime :beer:

dude just take it with a grain of salt.....i can honestly say that 99% people on here are very good people off the board......they just like to fuck around

i think you can fit cookie and nmn into that 99%

dude, for the most part i dont start trouble here.. trouble usually finds me, daily.. ??? there's nothng i can do about it, but i rarely go out of my way to fuck with people..

I know this, I have stuck up for you many times.

ironic...shouldn't you be taking your own advice here?

it's pretty funny if you ask me if friends whether on a message board or in general can't fuck around with each other especially when it is an obvious JOKE

if you can't grasp that and are REALLY that sensitive than I'd say you have alot bigger issues to work out than getting upset over what someone says on a message board...good luck with that :aright:

yeah you too.. but 99%... i dunno man... :laugh: :laugh:

i did'nt know i could block people... thank goodness...hey, that post about gabo... well i was fighting someone at thier own game. simple as that... see if you start with me at one of your little outtings, i will fight you there.. but for now, i am fighting with you on a message board....as for yourself, your a little girl who sweats a d.j... posts EVERYTIME and EVERYPLACE you are going out along with hundreds of pictures on the internet...you talk in little codes on a public message board like a little girl... You get angry when other people respond to your posts on a PUBLIC MESSAGE board. and say that it was not ment for them... oh my god get a fucken life you little girl... grow up and be a woman!

:laugh:

OMG

you should talk, bringing your gay little love life drama and making threads about it on CP.

If you dont like to read my posts, block me then, its that easy. And I dont recall telling people off often. Most of the time im being sarcastic or joking around like most normal people on this board. You have no idea what I am talking about right now, so shut up. I didnt get involved in the 393939585839 threads that were made about you and Gaybo.

i did'nt know i could block people... thank goodness...hey, that post about gabo... well i was fighting someone at thier own game. simple as that... see if you start with me at one of your little outtings, i will fight you there.. but for now, i am fighting with you on a message board....as yourself your a little girl who sweats a d.j... posts EVERYTIME and EVERYPLACE you are going out along with hundreds of pictures on the internet...you talk in little codes on a public message board like a little girl... You get angry when other people respond to your posts on a PUBLIC MESSAGE board. and say that it was not ment for them... oh my god get a fucken life you little girl... grow up and be a woman!

:laugh::woah::laugh::woah::laugh:

i did'nt know i could block people... thank goodness...hey, that post about gabo... well i was fighting someone at thier own game. simple as that... see if you start with me at one of your little outtings, i will fight you there.. but for now, i am fighting with you on a message board....as for yourself, your a little girl who sweats a d.j... posts EVERYTIME and EVERYPLACE you are going out along with hundreds of pictures on the internet...you talk in little codes on a public message board like a little girl... You get angry when other people respond to your posts on a PUBLIC MESSAGE board. and say that it was not ment for them... oh my god get a fucken life you little girl... grow up and be a woman!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: