Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

Al...seriously..dont tell me ur gona turn ur back on all of us and befriend old timer...he wears spaghetti string tank tops...and listens to boris.....is that whats hot in the streets now?

you seem to have this strange infatuation with my clothes.. it's really weird.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i did'nt know i could block people... thank goodness...hey, that post about gabo... well i was fighting someone at thier own game. simple as that... see if you start with me at one of your little outtings, i will fight you there.. but for now, i am fighting with you on a message board....as for yourself, your a little girl who sweats a d.j... posts EVERYTIME and EVERYPLACE you are going out along with hundreds of pictures on the internet...you talk in little codes on a public message board like a little girl... You get angry when other people respond to your posts on a PUBLIC MESSAGE board. and say that it was not ment for them... oh my god get a fucken life you little girl... grow up and be a woman!

:laugh:

This is hilarious, really it is.

Sorry that you dont know what little acronym's like idgi and gfys means. Those are secret little codes :rolleyes:

When do I get angry about other peoples responses to my posts?

Oh and are you threatening to fight me at "a little outing?" I'd love to see this happen.

I am not different then anyone else who posts on this board. Before yesterday I dont think I have ever really responded to one of your posts, but apparently you know an awful lot about me, or you seem to think you do and are basing my personality on one thread.

Dont be jealous that no one really likes you on this message board and you cant make many friends here. Everyone thinks your a joke and you sabataged yourself after bringing your pathetic love life to the board. And I need to grow up. Please.

I have nothing more to say to you. I dont know you, and I dont like you. End of story.

but does this mean that since Ante and Al went out the other night together, had a good time and are "friends" that Ante is never allowed to make any types of jokes at Al's expense or Al will cut him off?

U WIN.........I GIVE UP

:bowdown:

ding ding ding

but does this mean that since Ante and Al went out the other night together, had a good time and are "friends" that Ante is never allowed to make any types of jokes at Al's expense or Al will cut him off?
we didnt go out together..fucker followed me tryin to be down

u dress like a fucktard..im tryin to help u out

i really cant get into this since i gotta be in work at 12.. but it was at surf club... normally when you go to outdoor events on a hotday you try to wear as little as possible... unless of course you're embarassed to wear a sleeveless shirt for some reason.. :rolleyes:

U WIN.........I GIVE UP

:bowdown:

ding ding ding

how many times are you going to "give up"? would you mind responding to one of my past posts in case you missed it cause i'm really trying to understand all this...

dude just take it with a grain of salt.....i can honestly say that 99% people on here are very good people off the board......they just like to fuck around

ironic...shouldn't you be taking your own advice here?

it's pretty funny if you ask me if friends whether on a message board or in general can't fuck around with each other especially when it is an obvious JOKE

if you can't grasp that and are REALLY that sensitive than I'd say you have alot bigger issues to work out than getting upset over what someone says on a message board...good luck with that :aright:

i know a lot about you only because you post everything about yourself on a message board... please refer to the other threads....i'm not looking to make friends here, i always find out that your all fake anyway... (with some exceptions) i'm not into join'ng the boston cult....anyone else from cp that i meet are very nice... no i'm not threating to fight you on one of your outings... i don't really like porter i think he has no talent and stole a lot of digweeds work...so i don't think you would be in the same places as i would be. i like music... not garbage.

This is hilarious, really it is.

Sorry that you dont know what little acronym's like idgi and gfys means. Those are secret little codes :rolleyes:

When do I get angry about other peoples responses to my posts?

Oh and are you threatening to fight me at "a little outing?" I'd love to see this happen.

I am not different then anyone else who posts on this board. Before yesterday I dont think I have ever really responded to one of your posts, but apparently you know an awful lot about me, or you seem to think you do and are basing my personality on one thread.

Dont be jealous that no one really likes you on this message board and you cant make many friends here. Everyone thinks your a joke and you sabataged yourself after bringing your pathetic love life to the board. And I need to grow up. Please.

I have nothing more to say to you. I dont know you, and I dont like you. End of story.