Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

what about MUUUURK?????

Miami unfortunatley has done more to contribute to things that I HATE about this scene than things that I love.

They were the purveyors of Selective doors, Bottle Service, VIP areas, overpacked small clubs and chesse-ey American style euro dance/trance

but thats your taste..some people want to be a part of the Dark Beat..

and fred..please keep this debate limited to the music not the actual club scene.

ps - i always thought NY started the selective door policy and bottle service - which i hate as well

awesome track. playin that shit 2nite :rock:

played it at this afterhours jam i went to sat. night as well. good shit. as well as that jumbo prawns mix :bowdown:

Did you agree to make up with us today so we will 'tune in' tonight?

**this is a joke** ;)

ps - i always thought NY started the selective door policy and bottle service - which i hate as well

Excellent point.....

If you are looking for where the birth of those policies were, then NYC would be the answer...however the dirty club and rave scene always co-existed with the vip/bottle scene up until about 2002 (right when the WMC became the "it" event of the year)

Excellent point.....

If you are looking for where the birth of those policies were, then NYC would be the answer...however the dirty club and rave scene always co-existed with the vip/bottle scene up until about 2002 (right when the WMC became the "it" event of the year)

i also think the guiliani administration had a big role in the demise of the dirtyclub/rave scene

well if u kept on your diet and stopped eating fried steak with white rice..youwouldnt have that problem

i've been behaving myself bro! all i drank on friday was soli o on the rocks with a lil selzter. and 1 redbull sugarfree :aright:

who fries a steak? :laugh:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.groovefire.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

by the way GrooveTodd, when will you be back in NYC? my friends all had a great time at Sully said they would go back in a second to hear you guys play and they all thought Mr. Porter was on point.

my bad if we didn't chill all that much, i was a little too fucked up but thanks for everything...always a good time :pint:

to the one whos talking shit about old school and this and that why dont you mind your business ...it's a free country people can talk what they wanna talk about and refer to things the way they want.... damnnnnnn go get a hobby