Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo/Jason Jollins @ Crobar, Fri 7/15 ROLL CALL

ROLL CALL TIME!!

This is going to be a crazzzy night at crobar. Jason Jollins's sets NEVER EVER disappoint so you know that the music will be GREAT all night! Cattaneo is all over the place. He is spinning in Miami the next day, so we gotta show those Florida cats, NYC is the place to party!!! Get the groups ready to rally!!

Get TICKETS HERE!

Hope to see lots of people there, cause I KNOW me and my friends are going.

It's gunna be SICKKKKK!!

Peace.

Until Friday... Then we party!

What nobody is going!!!! WTF???? :ghey:

Come on NYC! This is gunna be a crazzzy ass party. I have been waiting for weeks for this night. We gotta get crobar freaking hopping that night. I know me and like 10 of my friends are already going...

Jason Jollins, is one of my favorite DJs, and he is opening up, so you KNOW that the music is gunna be dope all night, so why not fucking just yell out and more importantly, SHOW UP. If not your gunna miss one hell of a party.

PS. Clubplanet is gunna be recording / covering the event. Hernan is spinning in Miami on saturday yo.... We prove to the E.Coast, that NYC, is the place to be. Especially on Clubplanet.

Be there.

I'm always there for Cattaneo and Jollins. One of the best crowds for some reason tend to be for Hernan. Must be all the spanish cats that Hernan attracks. And the spanish sure know how to party. :bounce:

hey WE do know how to party n how to enjoy music :) ! :bounce::pint: