Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is PVD playing two cities in one day???

ernextnation

Just because there is a CD Release party for him doesn't mean he will be there. Crobar is having a Deep Dish Cd Release party this Saturday, but they won't be there as everyone knows they are locked at Space. PVD will be in NY, but I will be happy to see Max Graham instead since he is never here in Miami.

Bro, check this out, when oscar was playing at space, and cerdid at amika, I took two shits at those clubs, how bout that :bounce::bounce:

:constipa::constipa:

you see when Damon is constipated he goes to SPACE on Sat to help him give that little extra UMPH he needs to clear himself out.

he's proven it to be a helpful solution.

Just because there is a CD Release party for him doesn't mean he will be there. Crobar is having a Deep Dish Cd Release party this Saturday, but they won't be there as everyone knows they are locked at Space. PVD will be in NY, but I will be happy to see Max Graham instead since he is never here in Miami.

i doubt anyone would promote a cd release party with as gargantuan a dj as PVD and have him not be there. This would be the rip of the century for us edm heads.

Paul van Dyk has done this before. He spun @ Ultra and then flew straight into Puerto Vallarta Mexico and played.. thats one of the times. Paul van Dyk IS playing both parties.. if you guys arent so lazy enough to check he's tour thingy on he's website... ;-)

So enough with the conspiracy theories.. he'll b there .. and it will be a dope ass party!

Paul van Dyk has done this before. He spun @ Ultra and then flew straight into Puerto Vallarta Mexico and played.. thats one of the times. Paul van Dyk IS playing both parties.. if you guys arent so lazy enough to check he's tour thingy on he's website... ;-)

So enough with the conspiracy theories.. he'll b there .. and it will be a dope ass party!

Hopefully... :)