Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nine Inch Nails - "Only" Rmx - Free/Legal Track DL

As several already know, I completed a remix to the recent single "Only" By Nine Inch Nails. There is a remix contest in the works, and Interscope records has released the master pro tools tracks to the original track.

I did this for my own entertainment in the studio, and I have no intentions of submitting it to Interscope.

Music Creation is NOT a competition.

Anyway, It seems to be getting good responses from the crowds, and since I agreed to the User License which was provided by Nine Inch Nails, I am NOT allowed to sell this for profit; Hence the reason I am freely distributing this online to DJ's , Artists, and fans of EDM.

You can download the track at the following link:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=276222

Thank you.

Best Regards,

G.S.

SKOOF

No need with the posts skoof. Ur track is already spreading like wildfire either way. So stop wasting your time on the CP board(cause i havent seen you on here with us computer geeks till now :type: ).

JUST SIGN OFF AND GET BACK TO THE STUDIO SO WE CAN HEAR MORE :bounce:

No need with the posts skoof. Ur track is already spreading like wildfire either way. So stop wasting your time on the CP board(cause i havent seen you on here with us computer geeks till now :type: ).

JUST SIGN OFF AND GET BACK TO THE STUDIO SO WE CAN HEAR MORE :bounce:

thank you sir!!!!!!! i been telling this kid to get back work!!!!!