Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: johnnyk

heres some advice dude.......

it makes you look REALLLLLLLLY bad when you throw your promotions on another DJ's promo thread. Desperate almost... your steppin on peoples toes dude. Your should let your party speak for itself, use word of mouth more and get it out there to the right people. if the party is as good as u say it is, it will promote itself.... I personaly could give three shits but im just lookin out for you. Good luck on your afterhours party.

heres some advice dude.......

it makes you look REALLLLLLLLY bad when you throw your promotions on another DJ's promo thread. Desperate almost... your steppin on peoples toes dude. Your should let your party speak for itself, use word of mouth more and get it out there to the right people. if the party is as good as u say it is, it will promote itself.... I personaly could give three shits but im just lookin out for you. Good luck on your afterhours party.

agreed...kid has done it to me time after time...

gues my friday afterhorus is too much for him to compete with ....lol

you just dont do that .....establish a good reutation the right way

i dont think hes human........acts like a bot IMO

just posts the same promotion

he does not realize he is doing more harm then good..

oh well you def offered him good advice..hopefully he listens...but by his response..I see his head is still firmly implanted in his ass..

I just wanted to let you guys know i tryed to get in touch with the administrator so that i can buy a sticky for my party on this forum and yet they have not contacted me yet. Im trying my best to get this party out there because this really is a good party. I might be a little over board on the promotions and that my bad. If any of you guys wanna come check out this party let me know and i'll even comp you guys ok.

you gotta give it to the guy ... he dont stop bein on the grind .. he's a hustla

yea man thats a def. its always good to have promoters that work hard and bust their asses for you. this is what the scene needs more of. but when you step on peoples toes, your crossin the line. Try and do that in the streets and you get shot. similar yet different situations :laugh:

johhny thanks brutha. perhaps i will stop by and show some luv :beer: best of luck to you. keep working hard. it ALWAYS pays off

Thanks deep.... as you know it's really hard to find good promoters and street team but im working on it. Thanks for the support and do try to come by. I know that if you like the party, you will also spread good reviews on it. So let me know if you can come by ok. Drinks are also on me kool