Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worship Review -insdie HOB-

first i hit up casbah for a bit on my night off and talked with a few friends to go check out worship. met some people we knew so we all got taken care of which was really cool. me and my girl first walk in and it hit me like WTF at first. place was small. i say the first floor is as big as Deko. but then im looking around and hearing the music and checking out the lighting. and it was really good. for a small space the music fuckin hit the meter for me. after like 20 min. we meet up with someone to walk us upstairs to the VIP. personally i think the first two floors should be open for the public and only the 3rd floor should be VIP. the 2nd floor is really just loungy with alot of seating. 3rd floor is really nice. alot of tables, big ass couches and alot of space to move around. thats where we hung out for the rest of the night. we had a few drinks up there and im already dancin my ass off up there. there was really no one there for there first weekend being open but i can see this place doing real well. to me it seems like a Deko kind of hang out for AC. someone said something about a million dollar lighting system. i dont think they have it in yet, lol. all in all i had a really good time and enjoyed worship. at first when u walk in and see the size your like this blows but the two floors really do add on to it and the VIP has alot of room to chill out and can fit another 400 upstairs. i say the whole club will be able to hold 800 or more. ill definitly be back there.

Tonight DJ John Farruggio will be in the mix there so i might hit that up first then over to the Casbah. this is all after i get off work at NIkki Beach. hopefully nikki will be busy tonight. hope some other peeps get to check it out and post a review as well.

Z

I agree with your review the first floor is nothing special , the 2nd and third floors are the place to be great room, going back tonight ... and I will be visitng the Foundation room at the House of Blues ...super Vip room . members only club the club in Las Vegas is kick ass ..hope AC is the same