Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your best experience while rollin'...........

I'm not sure, but one that pops into my head is in Cancun at La-Boom with Peters. That was the first time that I heard this song, I was rollin my face off and was like what the fuck is this. I'd never heard anything like it, I looked at my friend and he shook hos head and hadn't heard it before either. I just remember feeling unbelievable that night.

I was at the beach the next day and I heard it again, this time on the beach! I said wait a minute, I looked over and there was Peters chillin by the oasis beach stage playin cd's. I went up to him and asked him what song that was, I said it's incredible. He turned his head to look at me and said "The Arrival" then turned away. I said thanks, "awsome set last night" and walked away.

Ahh those were the days, bein shot outa your mind for 7 days straight. I miss it. I have to make do with one or two nights a week now. It just aint the same. And neither am ever since I left Cancun, I'm convinced I left part of my mind there.

Hmmmm SO MANY GOOD NIGHTSSS!!! My best time i would have to say was my very first time at a city club.. my first time ever hearing Trance... Sasha And Digweed March 1999... YES I FELLLLLL IN LOVEEEEEEE!!!!! Hurry up someone hold me, i'm becomming very emotional!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

~LiPz~ cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Archived