Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pretentious.........

Is it just me, or are Jersey girls the most Pretentious females in the northeast... will no reason or rhyme to be either.. after living in Boston for 5 years i was thinkin that jersey girls are way more down to earth... hardly the truth.. whats a guy gotta do?? f

emales please answer.. cause i'm close to giving up, and spending the rest of my days chillin in the city.... where at least you can talk to girls.....

Is it just me, or are Jersey girls the most Pretentious females in the northeast... will no reason or rhyme to be either.. after living in Boston for 5 years i was thinkin that jersey girls are way more down to earth... hardly the truth.. whats a guy gotta do?? f

emales please answer.. cause i'm close to giving up, and spending the rest of my days chillin in the city.... where at least you can talk to girls.....

Pretentious how? What specifically do they do to you?

Pretentious how? What specifically do they do to you?

ok, well last week, i was at a bar/club in morristown, was making eye contact with this female.. went over and said hi, intorduced myself, and ya kno, just being friendly... well about 2 seconds later she says well it was nice meeting you, and basically turned her back on me and went back to talking with you stuck up friends... i find this happens a lot.. i kno theyre just being bitches but after a while it screws up you confidence... i dont mean to gloat, but i am very good looking.. its not like i'm missing teeth or look like Opie or somethin...

so exactly how are Guys in jersey like the girls?? when do girls ever go up to the guy and start making convo??? NEVER.. so ur statement is false hon....

when do girls ever go up to the guy and start making convo??? NEVER.. so ur statement is false hon....

I am not even gonn argue with you b/c that is byfar the most ridiculous thing I have ever read but I just have to make a point that maybe its b/c you're in Morristown or maybe b/c its the types of girls you are looking at/for ...I always go up to guys and make conversation but that has more to do with with ME as a person, I am in sales therefore I am not shy, I am confident, and I am a great conversationalist, so NIGGA PUHLEASE do not generalize.

OR maybe its b/c you are such a great looking guy that you are intimidating and you come off as a vain scumbag...just a thought

ok, well last week, i was at a bar/club in morristown, was making eye contact with this female.. went over and said hi, intorduced myself, and ya kno, just being friendly... well about 2 seconds later she says well it was nice meeting you, and basically turned her back on me and went back to talking with you stuck up friends... i find this happens a lot.. i kno theyre just being bitches but after a while it screws up you confidence... i dont mean to gloat, but i am very good looking.. its not like i'm missing teeth or look like Opie or somethin...

so exactly how are Guys in jersey like the girls?? when do girls ever go up to the guy and start making convo??? NEVER.. so ur statement is false hon....

Did you ever think she wasnt out looking to hook up ??? maybe she had a boyfriend .... or because she was out having a drink that automatically makes her available ? Maybe she is actually a good girl not a cheatin ho looking for side dick

Jersey guys wont acknowledge a female unless she is over 5'5" (w/out heels), wears a size 2 or less and is a C cup or larger

are you kidding?? i'm really not into tall goony chicks.. i prefer lil shorties.. most guys do to.. short and cute works for me....

Did you ever think she wasnt out looking to hook up ??? maybe she had a boyfriend .... or because she was out having a drink that automatically makes her available ? Maybe she is actually a good girl not a cheatin ho looking for side dick

alright there HNIC.. next time i'll grope her like all the brothas do..

its what she didnt say that was fucked up.. i simple " i have a bf, or sorry but i'm just hangin out with my girls tonite.... it was 'nice meeting you, goodbye'.. thats just one example..

I am not even gonn argue with you b/c that is byfar the most ridiculous thing I have ever read but I just have to make a point that maybe its b/c you're in Morristown or maybe b/c its the types of girls you are looking at/for ...I always go up to guys and make conversation but that has more to do with with ME as a person, I am in sales therefore I am not shy, I am confident, and I am a great conversationalist, so NIGGA PUHLEASE do not generalize.

OR maybe its b/c you are such a great looking guy that you are intimidating and you come off as a vain scumbag...just a thought

then you are a diamond in the ruff... i used to get approached by women in boston, even NY.. Never in jersey tho.. i honestly dont try to come across as vein, but ya never kno how other people view you.. i've been told i am un-approachable.. whatever that means.. all i'm sayin is, since moving back to jersey over a year ago, its been a sad transition..

then you are a diamond in the ruff... ..

its not all that great...most guys dont like girls who are 'aggressive' ...although I wouldnt say that I am aggressive, just straight forward, again, it all relates back to my job.

then, you the get guys witht he high school mentality that if a female comes up to you then she is a ho and wants to get laid...what I am saying is that most woman in NJ have there defenses up when they are out and if you are 'unapproachable' then she was just lookin out for herself

alright there HNIC.. next time i'll grope her like all the brothas do..

its what she didnt say that was fucked up.. i simple " i have a bf, or sorry but i'm just hangin out with my girls tonite.... it was 'nice meeting you, goodbye'.. thats just one example..

Dont fucking get racial maybe she didnt like fucking wanna be guido like yourself

aww you got your feelings hurt maybe the real reason is you got no Game

Playa

thats why you are one here trying to hook up now

we'll be back in 2 and 2 Chuck Wilery

its not all that great...most guys dont like girls who are 'aggressive' ...although I wouldnt say that I am aggressive, just straight forward, again, it all relates back to my job.

nothing wrong with going after what you want... wish more were like you..

Cynstam im just joking around but what you said was hypocritical you tell him "niggah please dont generalize" but then you said in your next post jersey guys dont like any girl under 5'5 with C cups. Please dont generealize because that isnt true for me. My ex gf was 5'5 with b cups and she was perfect for me. Anyone that says if she doesnt havent c cups then forget her is one shallow person. The problem is there are too many huge egos is this state. As for you, I wish there were more girls like you out there that initiate conversation. Me and my boys always talk about how if any good lookin guy walked up to a girl there still isnt a good chance he can get her. But as long as a girl is good looking she can sleep with pretty much any guy she wants. This double standard is so unfair. If I was a girl Id be a slut.