Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning Lads and fair Ladies!

Hey there happy one. HOW can u be awake already. granted Im already at work but STILL.

Hmmm, Cream seems to be an idea for the evening. Just a thought. Still waiting for people to talk about tonight.....people are secretive this time.... wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

good morning, Claudio, Sinem (forgive me addressing you by your real name although i don't know you)!

day? work? i think it's about time to go to bed...

about tonight, who really knows... for me, it's a question of what i can get... i have votes for Twilo and/or Roxy, or else Limelight Saturday. or else, what i should do: study for finals...

------------------

in this nightlong puppetshow, he is my master. spin that record and make me dance

Originally posted by deanna11:

good morning, Claudio, Sinem (forgive me addressing you by your real name although i don't know you)!

day? work? i think it's about time to go to bed...

about tonight, who really knows... for me, it's a question of what i can get... i have votes for Twilo and/or Roxy, or else Limelight Saturday. or else, what i should do: study for finals...

Hmm I can think of a few things better than studying..... **evil grin**

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Good Morning!

It's looking like I am staying in this weekend. You know doing the whole Christmas tree thing with my man, and making some hot coco.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

I am actually partied out for now, I need time to relax so when I come back I am in full force. cwm30.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

I can't tell you what I'll be doing, but I'll be in the city. Downtown somewhere.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

Archived