Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** LIST FOR TWILO THIS WEEKEND ***

Timo Maas

Deep Dish

Lee Burridge (TYRANT UK)

DJ Three

This will be another stellar weekend featuring the phatest djs from all over the globe.

Email names to nolimit73@mindspring.com

First name & last initial. List closes at 2am.

I strongly recommend checking out Lee Burridge. His monthly Tyrant night at Fabric in London is notably one of the best parties of the moment. Expect to hear a mixture of tough breaks, tech, and progressive trance. Come out and support Lee's first appearance in Twilo's main room.

peace!

[This message has been edited by Nolimit (edited 12-05-2000).]

D- i posted a message to you yesterday, but with all this traffic they don't last long.

this friday, deep dish is is coming on around 2?

second question, how is your party at FUN working out?

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Timo Maas

Deep Dish

Lee Burridge (TYRANT UK)

DJ Three

This will be another stellar weekend featuring the phatest djs from all over the globe.

Email names to nolimit73@mindspring.com

First name & last initial. List closes at 2am.

I strongly recommend checking out Lee Burridge. His monthly Tyrant night at Fabric in London is notably one of the best parties of the moment. Expect to hear a mixture of tough breaks, tech, and progressive trance. Come out and support Lee's first appearance in Twilo's main room.

peace!

[This message has been edited by Nolimit (edited 12-05-2000).]

Diego,

what is the schedule of when the djs will be spinning Friday night?

Dee S

Dawn S

Sorry Stephen, I didn't catch your message.

The schedule for friday; Timo to open and Deep Dish to close.

The parties at FUN have been great. Stop by next Wednesday night. We have Luis Diaz guest spinning. It should be loads of fun.

Yo guys, don't miss out on DJ 3 and Lee Burridge. They don't spin here much but they've got mad skills. I strongly recommend checking these 2 out. You know me, I'm always looking for that certain sound and this party is going to be it...

Dee> I'll see you friday.

Thank You NoLimit for your support of my great club. Did you know that I managed Save The Robot's in the early 90's? Well anyway back to the topic at hand. I have spoken to my good friend Timo yesterday and he told me that he was planning on playing a set that contained at least 50% of his original work or remixes. Isnt that exciting? Also because you have been such a great supporter of the club I want to give you something. When you see me walking around the club looking at how many people there and how much money I am making, just come up to me and I will give you a special 1 for 2 coupon to our "Closet Tours". This is not to be confused with a 2 for 1. What this allows you to do is pay the admission price of 2 people. Isn't that a great idea. I thought of it while listening to one of Junior's 36 hour sets. Well I gotta go but before I do I just want to say Hi to my good friend Rudy Guliani if he is reading this.

Originally posted by mike_bindra:

Thank You NoLimit for your support of my great club. Did you know that I managed Save The Robot's in the early 90's? Well anyway back to the topic at hand. I have spoken to my good friend Timo yesterday and he told me that he was planning on playing a set that contained at least 50% of his original work or remixes. Isnt that exciting? Also because you have been such a great supporter of the club I want to give you something. When you see me walking around the club looking at how many people there and how much money I am making, just come up to me and I will give you a special 1 for 2 coupon to our "Closet Tours". This is not to be confused with a 2 for 1. What this allows you to do is pay the admission price of 2 people. Isn't that a great idea. I thought of it while listening to one of Junior's 36 hour sets. Well I gotta go but before I do I just want to say Hi to my good friend Rudy Guliani if he is reading this.

ROFLMAO!!!

Mike Bindra notwithstanding, I'm so down for Friday!

Nolimit, mailing u...

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

mbdewey@yahoo.com

aolim mbdewey

Hey Diego, check yer pm's..

Deep Dish is gonna be real good... but I also wanna check out what does Timo Maas bring under his sleeve for us now...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"