Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One of the best parties of the year returns-JERRY X'S B-DAY BASH w/ VICTOR CALDERONE

who's jerry? one cool motherfucker - lol

seriously though, just go... it's always a great time... last year was mad!

Actually i think i would rather go when they have the party for Jose who cleans the toilets ....

Actually i think i would rather go when they have the party for Jose who cleans the toilets ....

man, you're a real dick, huh? seriously... i rather see quality peeps up in there than have an extra 200 of you in there, this is why places fall to shit, especially in jersey - cause you have know it all ego freaks parading around like some tough guy... :vomit2:

man, you're a real dick, huh? seriously... i rather see quality peeps up in there than have an extra 200 of you in there, this is why places fall to shit, especially in jersey - cause you have know it all ego freaks parading around like some tough guy... :vomit2:

ego freaks??? Ego freaks is having or throwing your birthday at a club when you are the fucking door guy like you think you really matter thats EGO they are having a birthday party for a fucking door guy like he is some one important to a customers life get a clue talking about ego's

and please anyone who ripps people off at the door is far from quality in my book

i am actually surprised he isnt working on a night there actually will be a line sounds like the perfect birthday present shaking people down at the door to beat the line a few extra hundred instead of a card

ego freaks??? Ego freaks is having or throwing your birthday at a club when you are the fucking door guy like you think you really matter thats EGO they are having a birthday party for a fucking door guy like he is some one important to a customers life get a clue talking about ego's

and please anyone who ripps people off at the door is far from quality in my book

i am actually surprised he isnt working on a night there actually will be a line sounds like the perfect birthday present shaking people down at the door to beat the line a few extra hundred instead of a card

:woah::woah2::balls::what:

Jerry X is the short hairy guy that runs the door. as for the king of new york comment... :vomit2:

no ones ego is bigger than the promoting dorks that do the place...

the fact that his name is bigger than a world renowned DJ is just retarded. might as well have his name in lights, his own thrown aaaahh f*k, let him spin that night too!

wait a second...lol this is too much, cause you guys obviously don't know what you are talking about... no - honestly... do you know him? just curious, because he speak do confidently in what you say that it sounds like you know this for sure like you hang out with him... hmmm, cause the guy i know does much more than work the door... must not be the same jerry i guess...

the fact that his name is bigger than a world renowned DJ is just retarded. might as well have his name in lights, his own thrown aaaahh f*k, let him spin that night too!

just sayin' - the guy who designed the flyer may have come up with the design...

ok... whats with all the hating anyways? lol seroiously, just go and hear victor man... shit is gonna be vibin' up in there :bounce: