Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One of the best parties of the year returns-JERRY X'S B-DAY BASH w/ VICTOR CALDERONE

lol... i never understood why people hate on others... it really serves no purpose except for making the hater feel better... it never hurts the person they intend to and it definitely does not "round up" hater supporters... so what is the point? really?

if you are a hater, than please try and do someting productive with yourself so you in return can be hated on... it's usually the people who contribute nothing, that leech off others or just plain think they are better than others but in all reality they temselves are too affraid to be themselves so they don the mask of a hater just so they can be something other than forgotten...

anyways, don't hate - life is too short to get caught up in everyone else's business... get caught up in your own... you will find it much more rewarding

lol... i never understood why people hate on others... it really serves no purpose except for making the hater feel better... it never hurts the person they intend to and it definitely does not "round up" hater supporters... so what is the point? really?

if you are a hater, than please try and do someting productive with yourself so you in return can be hated on... it's usually the people who contribute nothing, that leech off others or just plain think they are better than others but in all reality they temselves are too affraid to be themselves so they don the mask of a hater just so they can be something other than forgotten...

anyways, don't hate - life is too short to get caught up in everyone else's business... get caught up in your own... you will find it much more rewarding

Thank you Tony Robbins....hate and criticism are usually not understood by the feeble minded also this country was based on the right to dissent just because most of the people on this pathetic board all work at the same place and jerk each other off doesnt mean i am going to

thanks

and if you think i think about this board more then the 30 seconds it takes to post you have serious issues

Thank you Tony Robbins....hate and criticism are usually not understood by the feeble minded also this country was based on the right to dissent just because most of the people on this pathetic board all work at the same place and jerk each other off doesnt mean i am going to

thanks

and if you think i think about this board more then the 30 seconds it takes to post you have serious issues

it's all good dude... everyone has the right to disagree... it just sounds retarded when you have nothing solid to back up your claims...

um...

"i hate that deko place"

"why"

"cause that guy is gay"

"really? why's that?"

"i dunno. he just is."

"um... ok"

ya see? doesn't it sound stupid...lol

and, yeah - sometimes i do think about what i say before i speak... it's a sign of intelligence :)

it's all good dude... everyone has the right to disagree... it just sounds retarded when you have nothing solid to back up your claims...

um...

"i hate that deko place"

"why"

"cause that guy is gay"

"really? why's that?"

"i dunno. he just is."

"um... ok"

ya see? doesn't it sound stupid...lol

and, yeah - sometimes i do think about what i say before i speak... it's a sign of intelligence :)

i dont think i was the one who wrote any of the things you just stated