Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Read!!!!!!!

Ok people I have something I want to say... I have Seen JP 3 times in the last 6 months. His Bday party at spirit, The S and M party at Roxy, and recently again at Roxy. Each time he was god awful, gettin worse each nite. He is just not good anymore people. As a matter of He is absolutley terrible . Yet all these JP fans of old (aka Dumb factory heads, who never went to go see any other DJ's, so they wouldnt know good music if it slapped them in the face.) say he spins awesome. I came home all 3 times with about ten of my friends, all talking about how bad it was, then I read the reviews, and people say it was awesome, that he just tried something different. I cant believe it, im like were they at the same place. To all the people who go to JP parties and nuttin else please read the followin: Go see some other DJ's (Boris, Roger Sanchez, Sander K, etc...) I will guarentee you will say any of these guys blows JP outta the water. Time to move on Factorheads, Factor is gone, JP is not the same, please stop supporting the big pile of horse crap he spins when he playes, lets let JP just travel down into the sunset never to be seen again. I have given him 3 chances, he is just inferior to all the other DJ's that spin now. If you all would go see someone else besides him, mark my words, you would agree. :mad::splat::peeright::peeleft:

Ok people I have something I want to say... I have Seen JP 3 times in the last 6 months. His Bday party at spirit, The S and M party at Roxy, and recently again at Roxy. Each time he was god awful, gettin worse each nite. He is just not good anymore people. As a matter of He is absolutley terrible . Yet all these JP fans of old (aka Dumb factory heads, who never went to go see any other DJ's, so they wouldnt know good music if it slapped them in the face.) say he spins awesome. I came home all 3 times with about ten of my friends, all talking about how bad it was, then I read the reviews, and people say it was awesome, that he just tried something different. I cant believe it, im like were they at the same place. To all the people who go to JP parties and nuttin else please read the followin: Go see some other DJ's (Boris, Roger Sanchez, Sander K, etc...) I will guarentee you will say any of these guys blows JP outta the water. Time to move on Factorheads, Factor is gone, JP is not the same, please stop supporting the big pile of horse crap he spins when he playes, lets let JP just travel down into the sunset never to be seen again. I have given him 3 chances, he is just inferior to all the other DJ's that spin now. If you all would go see someone else besides him, mark my words, you would agree. :mad::splat::peeright::peeleft:

Ask another dj, waht they think of jp shit even ask another big dj from nyc or one not from nyc and tell me what they tell you of jp. I bet u not one person who respects this style of music will say he is awful. Go ask Danny teneglia waht he thinks or Erick Morillo dude u dont knwo waht ur talkin about.

it just seems to be in fashion to hate peter's now... i'm sure when its back in fashion people will be sweating over him again. i personally don't care much for peter's. as much fun as i had in sound factory, his sets seem to drag on.

(rabbit in the moon would go for hours, but one could blame it on the drugs too)

you have to admit the man is up there in age... and to be working at a job that you love... to spill your passions on a dance floor and turn a bunch of dancers into puppets as he controls them with the music for sooo many years on top of all the b.s. that people give him. it does'nt seem to stop him...i have to give the man props on that. the man's got heart.

I think you need to find a new hobbie.

you got to be fucking kid with this post yo seriously jp has been done for years i stop listen to this guy in 2000 crawl back into your hole where u came from putting roger sanchez and sander kleinenberg in the same breathe is disrespect to them

Do we really need more JP threads????????????? :...::topicsuck