Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jarmenio

Another DEKO Exclusive-Victor Calderone

Thursday August 4th Deko Does It Again, for the first time ever in NJ DJ Victor Calderone. Along with Calderone its a special birthday party for two of my good friends Jerry X & Danielle. This is a night not to be missed. Tables are almost sold out so anyone interested let me know, also arrive early and definitely be on a Guestlist for line priveleges and reduced admission, e-mail me at [email protected] for Guestlist.

dekocalderone3x4f1bc.jpg

Joe Armenio and Binoy are both having gastric bypass surgery live on stage at Deko, while Victor Claderone spins. You know guys are just the most creative in the biz.

Also, Victor Soto will be having his adams apple removed and penis shaped in a vagina. That way it will all go together with the make-up he wears.

Joe Armenio and Binoy are both having gastric bypass surgery live on stage at Deko, while Victor Claderone spins. You know guys are just the most creative in the biz.

Also, Victor Soto will be having his adams apple removed and penis shaped in a vagina. That way it will all go together with the make-up he wears.

LOL

You seem to have that all figured out. You must be professional, lol

Victor Soto

This party was amazing, I had an incredible time.

DEKO's employees are the best around.

Joe, Jerry, Binoy, and Victor, makin' it work.

The bartenders are great,

And there must have been 20 Circles. Kinda felt like Factory at 10 AM in January of 2001!

Loved the sick sick sick set by Victor Calderone. When's he comin' back?

This party was amazing, I had an incredible time.

DEKO's employees are the best around.

Joe, Jerry, Binoy, and Victor, makin' it work.

The bartenders are great,

And there must have been 20 Circles. Kinda felt like Factory at 10 AM in January of 2001!

Loved the sick sick sick set by Victor Calderone. When's he comin' back?

Soon enough. He had a great time. Loved the venue. Gonna be back, this time prob on a sat so noone had to worry bout work the next day.