Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phil K at sully august 6

photo.jpg

On Saturday August 6th, BasslineNYC is proud to welcome Dj Phil K all the way from Melbourne, Australia! Touring in support of his recent release "Y4K" out now on Distinctive records!

With the Y4K series really establishing itself at the forefront of breaks compilations it was decided the time was right to broaden the horizons ever so slightly by embracing the sound of Phil K. No stranger to the Australian breaks scene, Phil K has been around for many years and has always been on the cutting edge of electronic music. Phil's productions and mixes have been embraced world over by the likes of Sasha, Dave Seaman, Lee Burridge and Anthony Pappa to name but a handful.

"Best Undiscovered DJ? Rising Aussie DJ Phil K - not undiscovered but definitely going places." - Sasha

Entering his twentieth year as well a respected and pioneering DJ, Phil's sounds and DJing performances have matured immeasurably, and his philosophy is exactly the same as it was almost 20 years ago. There aren't many DJs who can claim that.

"I've known Phil K for years and for me he is the most inspirational DJ, and I'm lucky enough to count him as a good friend. Quite simply, he has more talent in his little finger than most so called 'superstar DJs' could dream of in a lifetime. A future hero for the next generation, mark my words." - Dave Seaman

Supporting Djs

BasslineNYCs

Eric Martinez

Deepspell (lovetheweekend.com)

Ryan Tyas

phil.jpg