Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Reviews Thread

lalate

3 rooms of good dancing music throughout the night every Saturday night. The main room is probably the largest dance floor I've ever seen and now with the new addition, it's perfect for those "special event" nights. AVB a couple of weekends ago was insane! Capacity was some where near 4000! Of course the other rooms and out door patio are included.

The staff, especially security, are the nices folks you'll ever meet. You will always get greeted by Cole's friendly smile, hand shake and/or hug when handing him your admission ticket.

Every week, you will find a different crowd (depending of the DJs) along with some of the regular patrons enjoying the night on the dancefloor, patio, and other areas of the club . It's a great place to bring some newbies when introducing them to the EDM scene or for those "just turned 21" peeps. Another thing is you'll always end up meeting people during the night as everyone is pretty friendly. You can even go alone and feel comfy in a place like CIRCUS.

The outdoor BBQ area serves some pretty good food for those that didn't get a chance to have dinner or for those with the late night munchies. My favorite is the special quesadilla with carne asada, while others might prefer the tacos or just a tasty hotdog.

Where is the circus, I know it's in LA but what is the location. Any place where you can dance and eat is for me!!!

Hey tsg, I so agree with you circus or "Spundae" on Sat.'s is definitely a great place, especially since they expanded. And I love Cole.. he always has a hug for me and friends...:aright:

And as for sandieman this place is located on Santa Monica closest major cross street is highland it is behind a club called "Arena" at least thats what it use to be called...good luck:beer:

Hey tsg, I so agree with you circus or "Spundae" on Sat.'s is definitely a great place, especially since they expanded. And I love Cole.. he always has a hug for me and friends...:aright:

And as for sandieman this place is located on Santa Monica closest major cross street is highland it is behind a club called "Arena" at least thats what it use to be called...good luck:beer:

Closeby to stop at also - Hollywood Canteen and the (newly expanded) DragonFly.

• 2 weeks later...

no nah.. no ahhh.. Cole baby... he's the best.. he does not deserve the small crowds that spundae is pulling these days.. I do like the expansion but do need to see a crowd in there. unfortunately.. the crowd is going to the Palace... which i can't stand but Trinity you know how badly I want that place to explode again :)

• 2 months later...
i new it............

What kind of music dose he spin??????

I think Pure (Vegas)'s description of his style is the most accurate ... I'll try my best (memory) to paraphrase what I believe they call it ...

hiphop flavored with rock and old school.

fyi ... always try to see am with vice .... together they are incredible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Judge Jules at Spundae:

He kicked ass and there was a great crowd, I managed up meeting about 30 new people and I danced until I dropped. The last time I saw him was at monster massive and he was just as good as I remmber. It was a lot of old music and a lot of cheesey music, but somehow that guy made it work. Loved it, you guys deffinately should have been there.

• 2 months later...

Club Deep.... went this past sunday, had a good time, Especially since I am a trance girl at heart :) It was at the Vangard, decent venue, nice visual entertainment, cute outdoor patio, and nice crowd. I think Marq Wyatt ? ( Sorry my house music comrades:what: ) was playing. I enjoyed his set. Overall on a scale from 0-10 it rates an 8 for a Sunday night. :)

I'm going to check out Bar Copa in Santa Monica tomorrow for Chuck Daniels, who's in town for only 1 night! (Can't miss that). I'll give everyone the scoop on bar copa. It's been a while since i've been out anywhere, let alone a new spot. =)

imad

housesaladla.com

the GOOD life

• 6 months later...

Can we all recieve an updated thread? Im tired of hearing news about clubs that I already heard about. Lets talk about some other clubs like Sunday nights at Club Mood. Or even thursday nights at Shag. Well dammit, I may just have to start giving regular club updates. Holla at ya King! Peace.