Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palmiero Positive uh oh

bxbomb

ashame that this guy is even associated with guys like Mays and Aaron

than again I bet about 80% of the league was on roids...

Palmeiro's statement: "Good morning, Mr. Chairman and members of the committee. My name is Rafael Palmeiro and I am a professional baseball player. I'll be brief in my remarks today. Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never. The reference to me in Mr. Canseco's book is absolutely false. I am against the use of steroids. I don't think athletes should use steroids and I don't think our kids should use them. That point of view is one, unfortunately, that is not shared by our former colleague, Jose Canseco. Mr. Canseco is an unashamed advocate for increased steroid use by all athletes."

Do we know it's from actual steroids?? Because a lot of the stuff that's banned by baseball has nothing to do with steroids. Also when they suspend someone like they did Raffy, they never disclose what the illegal substance is... It could be ephedra for all we know...

Do we know it's from actual steroids?? Because a lot of the stuff that's banned by baseball has nothing to do with steroids. Also when they suspend someone like they did Raffy, they never disclose what the illegal substance is... It could be ephedra for all we know...

from the article..

Palmeiro, 40, is the seventh and highest-profile player to test positive for steroids under the major league policy adopted earlier this year.

Yeah but the banned substance could be Stacker 2... There are different levels of cheating...

stacker 2 ephedra frees are probably not banned...and i dont know where u can find stackers that have ephedra in them...

i am sure baseball now has adopted a substance ban as well as a steroid ban...2 different policies discussing current banned substances...with that they would suspend a player under the 'steroid' or 'substance abuse' policy...in which this case falls under the 'steroid' policy...after the congressional hearing i am sure they have divided the 2 with distinctions made for each...

stacker 2 ephedra frees are probably not banned...and i dont know where u can find stackers that have ephedra in them...

i am sure baseball now has adopted a substance ban as well as a steroid ban...2 different policies discussing current banned substances...with that they would suspend a player under the 'steroid' or 'substance abuse' policy...in which this case falls under the 'steroid' policy...after the congressional hearing i am sure they have divided the 2 with distinctions made for each...

I meant the ones with ephedra...

I think the steroid ban is for roids and illegal performance enhancing drugs like ephedra, andro, and all the other shit they don't allow in the olympics. The substance abuse policy is for recreational drugs like coke, weed, heroin, pills etc...

I meant the ones with ephedra...

I think the steroid ban is for roids and illegal performance enhancing drugs like ephedra, andro, and all the other shit they don't allow in the olympics. The substance abuse policy is for recreational drugs like coke, weed, heroin, pills etc...

exactly...so if he is suspended under the steroids policy then he used either roids, andro or ephedra (which would prob come under the substances abuse not steroid policy...but we are just speculating anyway)...and andro is a steroid...