Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how can the sons of a mob-boss

nexusgroove

He was their Grandfather, But those kids are fucking retarded.

Im still trying to figure out which version of the english language they are speaking.

But if i was trowing a party in miami and could get them to hang out there for a while, I would do it in a second to capitalize on all these dumb ass pigeons that seem to think that these boys are hot shit.

But at least Victoria rasied them into a better life than the rest of their family, They havent had to do anything for their money. And they treat their mother like shit, If she did not set up the show they would be nothing.

P.S. with all the pussy those kids get, i would trade a couple of weeks out of the year to be one of them.

these lil' greasemonkeys were born w/ a silver spoon in thier ASS, so FUK UM....

If Kathy Hilton was my momma, I'd make her proud, mos def no home movies until marriage, mmmkay?!?

hahahahahah greasemonkeys hahahahahahah fuck these guido asswipes italians wanna be ! :gang::gang::gang:

be such little girls.

I was watching that reality show GOTTI..

:)

maybe I missed somthing here, but...arean't they the GRAND-son of *THE* Don Gotti, aka Teflon Don. which son of tef-lon-don is a """""""reputted mob boss""""? curious.....

?

NO!!!!

John Gotti is their Uncle.......Victoria Gotti is his sister, which is the mother of the Gotti kid'z

If you had watched the show you would know Victoria is John "Dapper Don" Gotti's daughter. Her brother is also named John "Junior" Gotti. Victoria's ex husband is currently servering 10-15 years for racketering involved in stolen car chop shops and muscling in on several junk yards. The show is alot more amusing then the SIMPLE LIFE. After watching the One Night in Paris DVD, her reality show seems fake and scripted.