Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Schwingep...TURN DAT MOTHA OUT!

WOW.

Despite being EXTREMELY sleepy last night, I came to Liquids to hear DJ/producer/studio partner/engineer extrodinare/friend Pete (Schwingep) at around 9:50. I was surprised to see that it was PACKED already! I couldn't find anyone...the DJ before Pete was droppin' some two-step D'n'B type shit...pretty funky smile.gif

So Pete comes on and starts off with the Timo Maas "Doom's Night" remix...so much for starting out mellow! My man came out to beat everyone over the head with some wicked beats. Set the mood of the night with some Tilt/Parks and Wilson tracks and really got everyone groovin'. I knew it was gonna be a great night from that point...highlight of the night for me is when he dropped the Bedrock release of "Pushing too hard"...WORK IT! Then shortly after the Bedrock mix of "The Fall", one of my fav tracks at the moment...the beat mixing was on the whole night, and Pete was tweakin' the bass and just the right times, really workin' it. Lots of hard trance that night, tried to do some trainspotting but I wasn't very successful! Great crowd too that night, lots of girlies (hehe couldn't resist) and I met a few cool peeps. Also, I was so happy to see lots of old friends and ClubNYC peeps out to support.

All in all, great night...Pete definetely turned it out, they should have him there at least once a month. Good job man!

- Ali

P.S. We need to set up a K.O.P. night soon! LOL! smile.gif

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Louis and I had a great time last night. Pete, you turned it out. Louis really liked what you played and he's not a trance fan at all. It was good to see some old buddies and hang out with new ones. I lost it when he dropped Arabian Pleasures - I love that track!! See you guys at Twilo.

Ali, I heard about your new girlfriend. cwm27.gif

Becca cwm38.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Schwingep is da bomb, what more can I say?

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

Sats:

12/16 - Arena, Albany NY

12/23 - Arena, Albany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/14 - Phillidelphia (Location TBA)

Sat Dec. 23rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Guest crystalmethodny

Pete,

You really were on point last night and really impressed the hell out of me. Great mixing and track selection... those deep grooves had me feeling it all night.

Can't wait to see you behind the wheels for the opening of Cream tonight... make it ooze baby. =D

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by Rebecca07:

Ali, I heard about your new girlfriend. cwm27.gif

Becca cwm38.gif

Lemme guess, da mizzac told you. LOL...yeah that was an interesting story, I'll tell you about it tonight wink.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Yo the Timo Maas Azzido Da Bass Dooms Night was for you and Mac...cause I know how much he loves that track LOL....Yo I gotta hear about the lollipop sucking girl, and the "who are you?" girl tonight

Can You say DEEP DISH?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am with DJ Divine

*NEW* Fri. Dec 8th @ Cream 10-12:30 opening up for Justin Time and Russ Reign

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Hehe, I kinda got the feeling it was for us, when you dropped it and the "WAWAWAWAWA" sound was coming in, I first thought it was the new Banji Boys track. But when the kick came back in, I was like AHHH! DOOM'S NIGHT! LOL I thought it was funny.

Actually I forgot to say that Oliver Lieb's Metropolis was my highlight of the night! That shit hit me like a ton of bricks cool.gif

- Ali

P.S. Does everyone and their mother know about the lollipop girl??? WTF! LOL...I might as well just post it on the board and save my time instead of telling everyone about it tonight (yeah right!) LOL

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hehe, I kinda got the feeling it was for us, when you dropped it and the "WAWAWAWAWA" sound was coming in, I first thought it was the new Banji Boys track. But when the kick came back in, I was like AHHH! DOOM'S NIGHT! LOL I thought it was funny.

Actually I forgot to say that Oliver Lieb's Metropolis was my highlight of the night! That shit hit me like a ton of bricks cool.gif

- Ali

P.S. Does everyone and their mother know about the lollipop girl??? WTF! LOL...I might as well just post it on the board and save my time instead of telling everyone about it tonight (yeah right!) LOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude...Metropolis is this Shizzit!!!!!!

All I know is I gotta werk to get to that level, and once I'm there it's all over with that track, then I gotta find another track to work out of it...not always so easy LOL

WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA....Mac C "AZZIDO DA BASS....AHAHAHAHAHA"

Yo, you know how many people have asked me what that track is, or said this track is awesome, so Mizzac can take that and...suck it!!! cwm24.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Pete,

You really were on point last night and really impressed the hell out of me. Great mixing and track selection... those deep grooves had me feeling it all night.

Can't wait to see you behind the wheels for the opening of Cream tonight... make it ooze baby. =D

does that mean that you're going to Cream tonight.......?....gee, Pete and Russ...i don't know.....sounds like the place to be......

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

fmotoXgirl@aol.com

Yo thanks guys!!!....I don't think I ever got a review like that before biggrin.gif

Shout outs to all the people who made it down, There was a great vibe there!!! and thanks for coming out!!! Much appreciated cwm20.gif

Lots of new people I met, and everyone was great. Hope you enjoyed yourselves!!!

Russ and Steve...what can I say about tonight at Cream except, I'll build it up slowly (are you with me) and then let Justin and Russ take it HOME!!!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

- Pizza? I'm gonna give you a call in a bit

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif