Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How come....?

bxbomb

it only takes 6 weeks to get Billy Joe Bob off of his farm in nebraska and fully trained for combat in the streets of fallujah, Yet its been over 2yrs and there are only like 11 Iraqis trained to fight their own fight??

care to enlighten us Igloo????

"Enlighten" you??????????......Son, that would mean you would have to have some semblance of an IQ, and you have painfully made it obvious that you are devoid of any learning capabilities.....

However, I personally know some of these "Billy Joe Bobs", and it would be enjoyable to see them smack the shit out of your anti-military vagina as they express what they think of your pussy comment.....

Why don't you email move.on or Michael Moore so you and your fellow sheepboy can get your answer.....I am sure they have plenty of anti-American blowhard material for you to regurgitate.....

BTW--your question, once again demonstrates that your ignorance and stupidity has no bounds........sick of me saying it on every thread you post?--I guess that is the price you pay for spraying your moronic vomit all over the place

I would tell you to read a few books on Iraq, past and present, and do some research, and maybe , just maybe you may learn something.....but I know that is an impossibility for you.....stick to rants from Huffington and moveon.org, and Yahoo headlines......most imbecile do......and you fit right in

"Enlighten" you??????????......Son, that would mean you would have to have some semblance of an IQ, and you have painfully made it obvious that you are devoid of any learning capabilities.....

However, I personally know some of these "Billy Joe Bobs", and it would be enjoyable to see them smack the shit out of your anti-military vagina as they express what they think of your pussy comment.....

Why don't you email move.on or Michael Moore so you and your fellow sheepboy can get your answer.....I am sure they have plenty of anti-American blowhard material for you to regurgitate.....

BTW--your question, once again demonstrates that your ignorance and stupidity has no bounds........sick of me saying it on every thread you post?--I guess that is the price you pay for spraying your moronic vomit all over the place

I would tell you to read a few books on Iraq, past and present, and do some research, and maybe , just maybe you may learn something.....but I know that is an impossibility for you.....stick to rants from Huffington and moveon.org, and Yahoo headlines......most imbecile do......and you fit right in

once again wrap yourself up in that made in China American Flag and call someone anti american or anti troops ...dude that act is so played out

wtf did i say in my question that is remotely anti-troop

and once again great answer to the question

and you personally know some of these guys??? ...more like your on that Jeff gannon male prostitute military themed website

rock on gomer pyle

wtf did i say in my question that is remotely anti-troop

What did you say that was anti-troop?.....are you fucking serious???? ..how fucking dumb are you???????....perhaps get someone to read back your post.....

What did you say that was anti-troop?.....are you fucking serious???? ..how fucking dumb are you???????....perhaps get someone to read back your post.....

sorry no one here agrees with you , so ill re-ask your ignorant owned ass

what did i say was anti troop? if anything its a testament to them that they are prepared and ready to go within a few months and the clusterfuck that continuesover in iraq wherien we cant get their own forces trained 2 and a half yrs later

i await your response sheep boy

sorry no one here agrees with you , so ill re-ask your ignorant owned ass

what did i say was anti troop? if anything its a testament to them that they are prepared and ready to go within a few months and the clusterfuck that continuesover in iraq wherien we cant get their own forces trained 2 and a half yrs later

i await your response sheep boy

I repeat, how fucking stupid are you? Of course, no need to answer, it is plain to see...........

I suggest you get an adult to re-read your original post to see where the insult is douchebag......fucking misfit

BTW---want to clarify when you say "we" can't get their forces trained.....

Son, hurry up...crawl back into Michael's Moore's vagina.....he just issued a sheep siren......he has some talking points for you.........

I repeat, how fucking stupid are you? Of course, no need to answer, it is plain to see...........

I suggest you get an adult to re-read your original post to see where the insult is douchebag......fucking misfit

BTW---want to clarify when you say "we" can't get their forces trained.....

Son, hurry up...crawl back into Michael's Moore's vagina.....he just issued a sheep siren......he has some talking points for you.........

thats right little boy run away and cower ...good job tackling this one head on ..

you remain owned and i will have you shorn for your wool later this weekend

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

puhleeze if you think me using a name like billy joe bob to represent where alot of these troops come from and insinuating that i am anti troop because of it , is laughable at best

i guess i should have used ANdre washington from Far rockaway or Jose Gonzalez from el paso

then i guess your racist whitebread ass wouldnt have a problem with it

thats right little boy run away and cower ...good job tackling this one head on ..

you remain owned and i will have you shorn for your wool later this weekend

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

puhleeze if you think me using a name like billy joe bob to represent where alot of these troops come from and insinuating that i am anti troop because of it , is laughable at best

i guess i should have used ANdre washington from Far rockaway or Jose Gonzalez from el paso

then i guess your racist whitebread ass wouldnt have a problem with it

:lol3::lol3:

good try shitstain.............

BTW--how about simply calling them soldiers, American soldiers scumbag........

Nice try with the reverse racist comment....typical scumbag move by people like you....once again, you expose further what a jerkoff you are

Your ignorant, you are dumb, and you are a scumbag.....good combination son.......

:lol3::lol3:

good try shitstain.............

BTW--how about simply calling them soldiers, American soldiers scumbag........

Nice try with the reverse racist comment....typical scumbag move by people like you....once again, you expose further what a jerkoff you are

Your ignorant, you are dumb, and you are a scumbag.....good combination son.......

have you been eating retard sandwiches ....you make no sense at all

have you been eating retard sandwiches ....you make no sense at all

Son, as I said earlier, you have to have an IQ, some semblance of an IQ, to comprehend things.....and you obviously do not.....and you have made it painfully aware to all with your posts that make the eyes bleed from mind boggling stupidity...

Wait.....what's that.....there it is again...the sheep alarm from moveon.org....run boy, run.....load up on some slogans to regurgitate....

scumbag

Son, as I said earlier, you have to have an IQ, some semblance of an IQ, to comprehend things.....and you obviously do not.....and you have made it painfully aware to all with your posts that make the eyes bleed from mind boggling stupidity...

Wait.....what's that.....there it is again...the sheep alarm from moveon.org....run boy, run.....load up on some slogans to regurgitate....

scumbag

pretty funny shit you keep saying the same things over and over and never make a point i guess that is a trait in sheep

please explain to me what i said is anti troop??

maybe you can understand it if i put it in words you can understand

Baaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Baa Bahh BAAAAAAAAAAA

pretty funny shit you keep saying the same things over and over and never make a point i guess that is a trait in sheep

please explain to me what i said is anti troop??

maybe you can understand it if i put it in words you can understand

Baaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Baa Bahh BAAAAAAAAAAA

Son, keep going ...you keep exposing the depths of your stupidity.....

To repeat, since it it obvious your head is filled with shit: "However, I personally know some of these "Billy Joe Bobs", and it would be enjoyable to see them smack the shit out of your anti-military vagina as they express what they think of your pussy comment....."

Also, still waiting for your answer: BTW---want to clarify when you say "we" can't get their forces trained.....

Son...you are a fucking scumbag.......either you are fucking mind boggling dumb for not realizing your anti-troop comment (which is true) or you are a scumbag (for your comment and pretending it was OK).......I vote for a dumb scumbag...

You would be better served by simply shutting the fuck up and letting the thread die scumbag because you are embarassing yourself....

Now run along sheepboy....moveon.org is having a class on the proper way to have Chomsky circle jerks.....

Son, keep going ...you keep exposing the depths of your stupidity.....

To repeat, since it it obvious your head is filled with shit: "However, I personally know some of these "Billy Joe Bobs", and it would be enjoyable to see them smack the shit out of your anti-military vagina as they express what they think of your pussy comment....."

Also, still waiting for your answer: BTW---want to clarify when you say "we" can't get their forces trained.....

Son...you are a fucking scumbag.......either you are fucking mind boggling dumb for not realizing your anti-troop comment (which is true) or you are a scumbag (for your comment and pretending it was OK).......I vote for a dumb scumbag...

You would be better served by simply shutting the fuck up and letting the thread die scumbag because you are embarassing yourself....

Now run along sheepboy....moveon.org is having a class on the proper way to have Chomsky circle jerks.....

you lose jagoff as its plain to see my comment had nothing to do with anti-troop sentiment as i stated it was quite the opposite meaning they could be trained quickly and deployed

who is responsible for training ?? there are many involved, US trops , the 3 or 4 coalition of the bribed trainers that stayed on and some iraqis are training themselves Whats yourfuckin point needledick??

you lose jagoff as its plain to see my comment had nothing to do with anti-troop sentiment as i stated it was quite the opposite meaning they could be trained quickly and deployed

who is responsible for training ?? there are many involved, US trops , the 3 or 4 coalition of the bribed trainers that stayed on and some iraqis are training themselves Whats yourfuckin point needledick??

Jerkoff....your stupidity is not amusing....it is beyond boring...just stick to making your fucking cunt comments when "Billy Joe Bob" is protecting your ass......hopefully he kicks your ass when he gets home, after fighting for your right to make those comments.......

and the point jerkoff is you are knocking those who are training the Iraqi's, are you not dickhead?.....are they not U.S. military?....including now those who were "bribed"in the coalition....

Son, really, your move.on talking points is tired, as you are.....you are just another driveling piece of anti-american shit who thinks they are smarter than they really are, and delusionally thinks its trendy and cool to be anti-Bush, anti-war, and anti-american....you are not amusing, so kill yourself.....

Now run along, time to go dig up some more gloom and doom headlines to make you feel better about yourself.....jerkoff

Its ok igloo I forgive you

:rofl::rofl:

Nice try sheepboy.....I know you ran out of your talking points, but you are not smart enough to spin your way out...

You made a scumbag comment...plain and simple...show some deceny and admit your language was that of a cunt.....I wish I could say your intent was different, but you have proved otherwise.....

Jerkoff....your stupidity is not amusing....it is beyond boring...just stick to making your fucking cunt comments when "Billy Joe Bob" is protecting your ass......hopefully he kicks your ass when he gets home, after fighting for your right to make those comments.......

and the point jerkoff is you are knocking those who are training the Iraqi's, are you not dickhead?.....are they not U.S. military?....including now those who were "bribed"in the coalition....

Son, really, your move.on talking points is tired, as you are.....you are just another driveling piece of anti-american shit who thinks they are smarter than they really are, and delusionally thinks its trendy and cool to be anti-Bush, anti-war, and anti-american....you are not amusing, so kill yourself.....

Now run along, time to go dig up some more gloom and doom headlines to make you feel better about yourself.....jerkoff

wtf ill hammer you soome more

the point is WHY is it taking so long to train them ???...WAS THAT NOT MY ORIGINAL QUESTION THAT YOU KEEP TWISITING TO FIT YOUR ONE SIDED AGENDA???? and then you try to twist around that my statements are anti -troop ....nice try

and lets then turn to the question of the training ...maybe , perhaps just a littlte bit some one in this administration shaould be held accountable for something and if failure to train these guys in a remotely acceptable timeline warrants questioning that you construe as being anti troop

then i really feel sorry for you ...but fuck that

GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX

wtf ill hammer you soome more

the point is WHY is it taking so long to train them ???...WAS THAT NOT MY ORIGINAL QUESTION THAT YOU KEEP TWISITING TO FIT YOUR ONE SIDED AGENDA???? and then you try to twist around that my statements are anti -troop ....nice try

and lets then turn to the question of the training ...maybe , perhaps just a littlte bit some one in this administration shaould be held accountable for something and if failure to train these guys in a remotely acceptable timeline warrants questioning that you construe as being anti troop

then i really feel sorry for you ...but fuck that

GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX

NO ONE IS TWISTING ANYTHING SCUMBAG...nice spin....like I said, you are not smart enough to spin your way out of your anti-troop comment.....

Your Billy Joe Bob comment was a cunt coment, and are you not knocking those who train the Iraqi's (U.S. Military)......now shut the fuck up already jerkoff.....you made an assinine comment, deal with it....

So what are you trying to spin...you are not knocking those who are training the Iraqi's (U.S. military) but you want to hold someone in the administration accountable for the U.S. military's failure to train the Iraqi's in a remotely acceptable timeframe....interesting take.

Scumbag, as I said ......your language was that of a cunt.....plain and simple. Be a big boy and admit it. If your intent was different, which I do not believe, than your language certainly did not suggest that.

Now, bullshit aside, the question of why the training of Iraq's troops is taking so long, or does not meet your standards, or seems to be ineffective is one that may have merit, but also shows a deep ignorance on the monumental task that it truly is.......and it is just not "training troops"...it is police officers, intelligence, infrastructure, special forces. etc....................not to mention vetting these guys.......

I also have a problem with some of the Iraqi's themselves....but I am also sensitive to the realities on teh ground, and the "state of the society" under Saddam Hussein that lingers today....

Of course, there was the issue of disbanding the Iraqi Army, and putting 300,0o0 plus on the streets with no jobs......worthy debate, but no clear answer......how the administration dealt with that would have been met with scorn no matter what....disband the army, and they fled to the insurgents......keep the army, and you are leaving intact a Baathist element who was an instrument of Saddam's terror....can't win....

Don't fall for the political rhetoric of the anti-Bush brigade with the "training of troops" talking point as a dagger, while on the other side, the same can be said for those pro-Bush camp saying the training of "troops", in all of its forms, would be easy......

Either way, talk about our military and those who serve with a little more respect....

NO ONE IS TWISTING ANYTHING SCUMBAG...nice spin....like I said, you are not smart enough to spin your way out of your anti-troop comment.....

Your Billy Joe Bob comment was a cunt coment, and are you not knocking those who train the Iraqi's (U.S. Military)......now shut the fuck up already jerkoff.....you made an assinine comment, deal with it....

So what are you trying to spin...you are not knocking those who are training the Iraqi's (U.S. military) but you want to hold someone in the administration accountable for the U.S. military's failure to train the Iraqi's in a remotely acceptable timeframe....interesting take.

Scumbag, as I said ......your language was that of a cunt.....plain and simple. Be a big boy and admit it. If your intent was different, which I do not believe, than your language certainly did not suggest that.

Now, bullshit aside, the question of why the training of Iraq's troops is taking so long, or does not meet your standards, or seems to be ineffective is one that may have merit, but also shows a deep ignorance on the monumental task that it truly is.......and it is just not "training troops"...it is police officers, intelligence, infrastructure, special forces. etc....................not to mention vetting these guys.......

I also have a problem with some of the Iraqi's themselves....but I am also sensitive to the realities on teh ground, and the "state of the society" under Saddam Hussein that lingers today....

Of course, there was the issue of disbanding the Iraqi Army, and putting 300,0o0 plus on the streets with no jobs......worthy debate, but no clear answer......how the administration dealt with that would have been met with scorn no matter what....disband the army, and they fled to the insurgents......keep the army, and you are leaving intact a Baathist element who was an instrument of Saddam's terror....can't win....

Don't fall for the political rhetoric of the anti-Bush brigade with the "training of troops" talking point as a dagger, while on the other side, the same can be said for those pro-Bush camp saying the training of "troops", in all of its forms, would be easy......

Either way, talk about our military and those who serve with a little more respect....

i stand by my original statments not bneing one iota anti-troop , you spun it that way dickweed.

Me using billy joe bob ...so fuckin what it reiterates and enforces my point that their taking 19 yr old hicks who lived on a farm and putting them in urban warfare situations inside of 6 mos.

and as i stated ad naseum to you my question was why its taking so long? , you then tried to bait me into putting all the blame on american trainers / training procedures.....which i sort have bit on and honestly proposed why then no one in this administration ever takes responsibilty ( tenent, rice, abu grahab etc. etc.) WOuld they not be responsible to get htis thing up and running or at least 2 and ahalf yrs later get the #s of trained up to at least respectable #s????

gee i didnt know all the complexities of what kind of forces we needed to train ...thanks for the heads up...tool

no shit sherlock , once again go back to the original question and try not to look at it in the neo con scumbag every one is anti amercian but us stance

but just read it for what it was and answer the question ,

you will feel much bettter and youll lose less hair that is already probably left on that pale scaly melon of yours

i stand by my original statments not bneing one iota anti-troop , you spun it that way dickweed.

Me using billy joe bob ...so fuckin what it reiterates and enforces my point that their taking 19 yr old hicks who lived on a farm and putting them in urban warfare situations inside of 6 mos.

and as i stated ad naseum to you my question was why its taking so long? , you then tried to bait me into putting all the blame on american trainers / training procedures.....which i sort have bit on and honestly proposed why then no one in this administration ever takes responsibilty ( tenent, rice, abu grahab etc. etc.) WOuld they not be responsible to get htis thing up and running or at least 2 and ahalf yrs later get the #s of trained up to at least respectable #s????

gee i didnt know all the complexities of what kind of forces we needed to train ...thanks for the heads up...tool

no shit sherlock , once again go back to the original question and try not to look at it in the neo con scumbag every one is anti amercian but us stance

but just read it for what it was and answer the question ,

you will feel much bettter and youll lose less hair that is already probably left on that pale scaly melon of yours

wow...you have outdone yourself on this one....I actually had to read it twice in disbelief, because even for you, this was a new level of stupidity......

Well, to repeat once again, I hope the 19 yr hick who is fighting for your right to call him a hick kicks the snot out of your pussy, condescending ass.....fucking scumbag....

Mind boggling that you ask the question about why is it taking it so long to train the Iraqi's, then pretend now to understand the complexities of the task, but then quickly move to say you are not blaming the military but the administration in failing on a monumental task in a mere two years.....wow

BTW-schmuckboy--isn't the reason it is taking so long, or viewed by you as ineffective, is due to the complexity and enormity of the task (you did claim to know this)....Are you also aware that much progress as been made....of course not.

So, Einstein, what exactly are you looking for in terms of an answer (since one as given, but you choose to ignore)......hmmmmm, not to hard to figure out moveon.org sheepboy.........

.........Typical anti-Bushie looking to point the finger of blame, irrepective of the facts (ones that you proclaim to understand dickhead)...your transparency is embarassing

Wow...wow....this was a thing of beauty into your thinking.....mind boggling stupidity, ignorance, and obvious blind bias.

Keep going with your disparaging and condescending remarks about those who serve scumbag.......something to be proud of cuntboy.

wow...you have outdone yourself on this one....I actually had to read it twice in disbelief, because even for you, this was a new level of stupidity......

Well, to repeat once again, I hope the 19 yr hick who is fighting for your right to call him a hick kicks the snot out of your pussy, condescending ass.....fucking scumbag....

Mind boggling that you ask the question about why is it taking it so long to train the Iraqi's, then pretend now to understand the complexities of the task, but then quickly move to say you are not blaming the military but the administration in failing on a monumental task in a mere two years.....wow

BTW-schmuckboy--isn't the reason it is taking so long, or viewed by you as ineffective, is due to the complexity and enormity of the task (you did claim to know this)....Are you also aware that much progress as been made....of course not.

So, Einstein, what exactly are you looking for in terms of an answer (since one as given, but you choose to ignore)......hmmmmm, not to hard to figure out moveon.org sheepboy.........

.........Typical anti-Bushie looking to point the finger of blame, irrepective of the facts (ones that you proclaim to understand dickhead)...your transparency is embarassing

Wow...wow....this was a thing of beauty into your thinking.....mind boggling stupidity, ignorance, and obvious blind bias.

Keep going with your disparaging and condescending remarks about those who serve scumbag.......something to be proud of cuntboy.

i pity you

and as you said please have an adult read this thread to you

you will be a better person for it

i pity you

and as you said please have an adult read this thread to you

you will be a better person for it

Son.....no bullshit aside........go away. You got crushed, and even though I enjoy making a fool out of you (not that hard), I am finding it hard to keep kicking the shit out of you. It is not fun, and not challenging.

Listen, it happens. You are dumb, made a poor comment, woefuly tried to spin your way out of it, and got bludgeoned. It is OK. It even happens to the best of us.

The important thing is to learn from the experience. Perhaps take the weekend to reflect on your ignorance, your repuslive statement, and if being a sheepboy for the lost and clueless left is really serving you well. I am sure it is fun in your little kiddie circles to vomit Mooreisms, and dream of running your very own 'fuck the man" chapter of moveon.org, but sooner or later, reality is going to hit you, and it is going to hurt.

You are dumb, and getting bludgeoned is no way to go through life. But cheer up mental midget, with a little hard work, a little education, and a good support group, you can elevate yourself to at least the reading level of a 14 yr old.

Good luck son....we are rooting for you.

Son.....no bullshit aside........go away. You got crushed, and even though I enjoy making a fool out of you (not that hard), I am finding it hard to keep kicking the shit out of you. It is not fun, and not challenging.

Listen, it happens. You are dumb, made a poor comment, woefuly tried to spin your way out of it, and got bludgeoned. It is OK. It even happens to the best of us.

The important thing is to learn from the experience. Perhaps take the weekend to reflect on your ignorance, your repuslive statement, and if being a sheepboy for the lost and clueless left is really serving you well. I am sure it is fun in your little kiddie circles to vomit Mooreisms, and dream of running your very own 'fuck the man" chapter of moveon.org, but sooner or later, reality is going to hit you, and it is going to hurt.

You are dumb, and getting bludgeoned is no way to go through life. But cheer up mental midget, with a little hard work, a little education, and a good support group, you can elevate yourself to at least the reading level of a 14 yr old.

Good luck son....we are rooting for you.

hardly junior ,

your owned over and over on these boards by all who "dare" to oppose your views ....its comical your like 2 and 60 against your opponnents here ,its true i looked it up in the standings

nice try again , come again

oh wait come again is karl roves line to jeff gannon

your so owned and cant deal with it, so you put up that hard front.

i like it your showing ambition and willing to learn