Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How come....?

bxbomb

hardly junior ,

your owned over and over on these boards by all who "dare" to oppose your views ....its comical your like 2 and 60 against your opponnents here ,its true i looked it up in the standings

nice try again , come again

oh wait come again is karl roves line to jeff gannon

your so owned and cant deal with it, so you put up that hard front.

i like it your showing ambition and willing to learn

:lol3::lol3:

silly little clown..........seriously, please, take my advice that I offered you.....it is for your well being......the first step to recovery is to admit you have an issue.....

I am sure it is hard to admit your are mentally defective, or perhaps your mental deficiencies prevent you from making that discovery, but perhaps you have a friend or family member to help yoo out.....they need go no further than this thread to be convinced of your glaring need for education, direction, and quite frankly, a lobotomy.....

Just warn them the picture is ugly, and that you took a beating.....another beating......perhaps with a little help, you can find a way to hold more than two moveon.org talking points in your brain at any given time...wouldn't that be an accomplishment for you....

I do hope for you son.....the world has enough imbeciles.....they certainly do not need another.....leave the path son, and good luck to you.....