Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muslims who hate us can get out, says Tory (Or Igloo's favorite kind of man)

:lol3::lol3:

SSSSShhhhhhhhhhhh.....no more son.

You have already proved you are dumb. You have already proved you are ignorant. You have already proved you can't read or comprehend. You have already proved you are a sheep. You have already proved you are useless and clueless. You have already proved you are an uneducated blowhard. You have already earned a lifetime membership in the imbecile brigade. And I could go on, but there is no need.

Stop trying.....you have proved your worth. Mission accomplished mental midget. Take solace in the fact that your utter stupidity and boundless idiocy was proven from your very first post, so at least you were effective in demonstrating how worthless you are in a timely fashion. Good job misfit.

p.s. I hear rule #5 from the Michael Moore handbook on how to be a schmuck is "when you get your ass kicked on an issue, and were exposed as nothing more than a blowhard vomiting uneducated drivel, fire back by pretending the issue was never addressed in the first place"

Good job sheepdog. Look like you were once again effective.

and you just proved you can write 5 paragraphs of dreck

and STILL not adress the topic at hand ( how can i be getting my ass kicked when you dont respond to the questions to even think that were able to "kick my ass")

i guess you claiming victory was like Dubya saying mission accomplished

so sorry iggy ...not even close

every fuckin response from you is the same fucking thing over and over.

get a life and until you answer all questions thrown your way in a different manner than the one you have overused to death you are still my indentured servant.

i wonder which will be longer this war or the 7 yrs your my servant???

so are you too old or too fat and out of shape to to enlist ???

Good job sheepdog. Look like you were once again effective.

yes im a sheep DOG ,good job sheep.

I think everyone knows a sheep dog OWNS sheep

good to see your finally coming to grips with reality and the magnitude of how badly your owned

and you just proved you can write 5 paragraphs of dreck

and STILL not adress the topic at hand ( how can i be getting my ass kicked when you dont respond to the questions to even think that were able to "kick my ass")

i guess you claiming victory was like Dubya saying mission accomplished

so sorry iggy ...not even close

every fuckin response from you is the same fucking thing over and over.

get a life and until you answer all questions thrown your way in a different manner than the one you have overused to death you are still my indentured servant.

i wonder which will be longer this war or the 7 yrs your my servant???

so are you too old or too fat and out of shape to to enlist ???

Son......enough. Please, it is painful to watch someone bludgeon themselves with stupidity........

Get a mirror, look in it, and admit it: you are a retard.

Nice try and spin. You go from topic to topic, get your ass detroyed like the pathetic shitstain than you are, and hope that moving from topic to topic can mask the beating that you got (including your fellow shitstain destruction).

What is the topic of the second now jerkoff? (we can ignore the ass kickings from earlier if it makes you feel better little boy).....what is the topic on this thread that you want addressed retard? ...Enlighten us

Son......enough. Please, it is painful to watch someone bludgeon themselves with stupidity........

Get a mirror, look in it, and admit it: you are a retard.

Nice try and spin. You go from topic to topic, get your ass detroyed like the pathetic shitstain than you are, and hope that moving from topic to topic can mask the beating that you got (including your fellow shitstain destruction).

What is the topic of the second now jerkoff? (we can ignore the ass kickings from earlier if it makes you feel better little boy).....what is the topic on this thread that you want addressed retard? ...Enlighten us

dicklicker

your the one that started the usual bullshit on this thread , thus it is up to you and go back and re-read the posts

now step