Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilight Thursdays @ Europa

djcarr

What type of music does Boston need more of?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What type of music does Boston need more of?

• Trance
    • Techno
    • Progressive
    • House
    • Breaks
    • Hip Hop

When you're looking for a night to go out and just hear some damn-good electronic music.

No lines, no dress code (within reason), affordable cover, strong drinks, new lineup every week, never any stale music, and always a great time.

You'll hear anything from house, progressive, breaks, tribal, techno, trance amongst other genres depending on which night you attend. Check the flyers and website for more details:

http://www.thecollectiveboston.com

augustflyer1online.jpg

augustflyer2online.jpg

You can also get reduced admission passes for these events by emailing justincarr@thecollectiveboston.com or simply by joining the forums at http://thecollectiveboston.com/phpBB2/index.php

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly as expected so far...Even on this board, people want more hip hop. I mean, I like hip hop too but aren't there already enough hip hop nights in town at this point? I like a good variety of music but many people "only listen to hip hop".

Cmon people. The poll asks "what does Boston need more of?" not "what do you want way too much of?".

:splat:

Not too much, I guess. It's just that you're promoting a venue on the same night as the one that I started this thread about. It's just a matter of class in my opinion but this is a public forum so I could care less. :)

any chance of me catching some hip hop this weekend? oh and I'm bringing my cd's up for us to listen to at the crib :aright:

1004.gif please leave them at home

and the only chance you will have to listen to hip hop is if you hang out with thug life at the end of the block.

ok. whatever kaydup. i understand your vague post now. it was spelled out so clearly that i have no idea how a misunderstanding could have transpired. Do you have any constuctive ideas on the poll or would it just suck no matter what due to your mood/attitude?

:grenade:

I wasn't trying to start any negativity here. In fact, my goal is the complete opposite. I'm not here to kiss ass and I'm not here to argue either. My goal is simple; start a night where the djs can play what they are passionate about and the club-goers can enjoy a variety of interesting music.

Hopefully we can all get along now...