Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Weekend!

groovefire

Since the other thread is locked, thought I'd get another going. We have a couple different things going on this weekend...

First, on Friday, August 12th:

NXSback.JPG

In Excess @ Moda is back!!! More of the best in 80's retropop and new wave jams. Plus free copies of Volume 3 in our 80's compilation series.

10pm to 2am

525 South Water Street

Providence, RI

NO COVER!!!

Then on Saturday night (Sunday morning):

webAD1.jpg

Really excited to play in Therapy again, it's been a few months since our last turn over there, and the Volume, Aftadark and Vicarious dudes always throw bangers. We'll be partying @ Lot 401 beforehand, and hope many of you will meet us there, and head over the Therapy afterwards as well.

Hit me up with any questions about these nights @ todd@groovefire.com. Thanks.

What other thread is locked?

oh and I'll be leaving CT at about 2:30 on friday so should be up there by 5 or so .... make sure you have my copy of Vol. 3 ready along with any other mixes you have

:pint: :pint: :pint:

thanks for offering to give me a lift

i see how it is

Fuck that shit...you have to be a good host and make your guest are happy. He'll appreciate the old shit I have and if not, too bad

Have you ever met Stymie, he'll bitch and moan till he falls asleep on the couch (which is usually like 11pm)