Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets on the road...

has been their biggest weak point so far this season. They are only 3 games out of the wild card but still have 4 teams in front of them. We are 10 games under .500 on the road which is the worst out of any team in contention. Again we are coming off of a 3 game sweep of the Cubs and now have to go play 6 against San Diego and L.A. (I think we are better than both). Hopefully we can finally get over this hump and get a nice little streak going to show that we are serious about staying in the hunt. Nice to have Pedro starting it off tonight also. Lets give him some early run support.

YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! :bounce:

has been their biggest weak point so far this season. They are only 3 games out of the wild card but still have 4 teams in front of them. We are 10 games under .500 on the road which is the worst out of any team in contention. Again we are coming off of a 3 game sweep of the Cubs and now have to go play 6 against San Diego and L.A. (I think we are better than both). Hopefully we can finally get over this hump and get a nice little streak going to show that we are serious about staying in the hunt. Nice to have Pedro starting it off tonight also. Lets give him some early run support.

YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! :bounce:

not looking good... still early though...

up and down continues for the Mets, as the Pods take the rubber game, 2-1

scary collision between Beltran and Cameron

wasted terrific effort by Glavine, which included 3 hits of his own, the best batting performance out of all the Mets

let's hope they can go to LA and sweep the Dodgers

up and down continues for the Mets, as the Pods take the rubber game, 2-1

scary collision between Beltran and Cameron

wasted terrific effort by Glavine, which included 3 hits of his own, the best batting performance out of all the Mets

let's hope they can go to LA and sweep the Dodgers

just caught the replay on msg.. wow.. i wasnt expecting it to look that bad..

saw the collision last night....probably the worst collision I've ever seen in baseball

only worse thing I've seen this year is Clement taking a ball off the right side of his head

yeah man.. that shit was down right scary..... hope the one guy gets out of the hospital soon!