Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R3 Ventures Events This Week

Wednesday 8/10 Club Abyss Denny Tsettos returns to where he started doing a special night of Classics. 18 for everyone to enter.

Thursday 8/11 Deko Lounge The UK Invasion on the main floor DJ's Unique & Klutch, Soulful House in the Bassment by DJ Esteban + guests ladies no cover till 11pm.

Friday 8/12 Club XS DJ Chris Bachman along with Guest DJ's Roddigga & Chris Ruh. 18 for Ladies, 21 for guys

Saturday 8/13 Club XS DJ's Klutch & Andrew Mendez. 21 and over only, Ladies Free till midnight.

Saturday 8/13 Temptations DJ's Teo T & Richie Santana. These two play amazing together, def a night of music not to be missed. 21 and over only, Ladies Free till midnight.

Sunday 8/14 Temptations Resident DJ Denny Tsettos presents a night of "VOCALISMS". 21 and over only.

To be on the Guestlist for Club Abyss or Deko Lounge e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com

UR Bday is gonna be good times i just feel bad for u because at the end of the nite ur gonna be OUT ! hahahaha jwb all nite :beer::party::pint:

as long as u guys dont gimme tha shot "punch in the face " il be good ..but if i pass out and i wake up and i heard thas what u were givin me im gna give u a kick in the ass...LOL :rofl:

as long as u guys dont gimme tha shot "punch in the face " il be good ..but if i pass out and i wake up and i heard thas what u were givin me im gna give u a kick in the ass...LOL :rofl:

HAHAHHA nope no punch in the face i have something better is call spyritus and is 197 proof :drunk: be ready for a crazy nite my advice : lots of bread n milk :laugh: