Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Opinions On Club Mixx (Borgata) in A.C.

Tiesto @ MixX....Best thing to happen to the Club Scene at jersey in the past 5 years.

Book more talent like that in the future: guys like Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Deep Dish, Carl Cox.

Drink Prices are a bit high

Give Denny Tsettos a once a month spot down there

werd.. i was just there thursday night dropped close to 200 at the bar..

get a promotional team in there.. it's a nice venue, decent sound system, now all you need is a good promotional crew to start bringing people in...

I believe the place gets packed only because of its location, everything at the Borgata is packed. Secondly, I don't see many real club heads there on a typical Friday or Saturday probably because of the music. The music is mostly cheese, commercial KTU style. I see lots of people that happen to be at the Borgata and step in for the night along with some others creating a "mixx" of Rif Raff.

I can not speak for the night Tiesto was there and I am sure it was much different. I imagine that any top name DJ would keep the Rif Raff out.

Overall I always had a good time there with a large group of friends. :pint:

Tiesto @ MixX....Best thing to happen to the Club Scene at jersey in the past 5 years.

Book more talent like that in the future: guys like Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Deep Dish, Carl Cox.

Give Denny Tsettos a once a month spot down there

Thanks for the input Tsettos is playing Mixx this Friday I dont want to speak to soon but i think you'll be seeing Ferry here very soon.and lots of other big name Dj's. tommy Lee will host his Birth-Day Party in Mixx on 8/19 it's gonna be Crazy! and the Johnny Vicious cd release party with Ministry of Sound and if all goes as planned by next summer there will be two more clubs to choose from at Borgata so there will be room for the non-club like 30's people and the hardcore clubbers..

you guys summed it all up.. the crowd you are referring to at Mixx is a typical Atlantic City crowd.. filled with bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, people on business trips etc.. the majority of the people are from Philly and not NY.. very diverse crowd (similar to Vegas).. The music is played for the masses and not geared toward a 'hardcore' club goer. Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buren etc. might make appearances but the music isn't going to be changing anytime soon. As much as most of us here hate it.. People love to hear hip-pop! A girl on her bachelorette party wants to be with her friends on the dance floor singing Biggie..

i'll be dow

n there for 2 days during labor day weekend, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Make sure you check out Mixx Labor day weekend, here is a list of whats happening

Friday DJ Basara Will Be Spinning A Mix Of Everything All Night

We Got Johnny Vicious Saturday For The Ministry Of Sound CD Release Party

And Sunday Ferry Corsten Will Be In The House :aright: