Clubplanet Nightlife Community

someone CHEER me up? :*(

UGH i had my whole heart set on going to twilo tonight.. my 'best' friend borrowed 100$ from me last week.. and now has avoided me all week long.. so my lil wish has been stepped on frown.gif 'sigh' EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT NIGHT TONIGHT! AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW DEEDDISH AND TIMO MAAS WERE!!! and if there AMAZING! PLEASE LIE TO ME AND TELL ME THEY STUNK!!! hehehe XOXOXOXXO

~LiPz~

cwm45.gifcwm14.gifcwm22.gifcwm22.gifcwm22.gifcwm18.gif

I know exactly how u feel my "best" friend owes me money and keeps avoiding me and last week i couldn't go out on friday casue i was broke , mean while she told me that she will come by and give me the money.

fuckin stupid friends man,

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

if i had some xtra cash i woudl pay for ya to get in twilo but i spent to much loot on xmas gifts that i has to scrape up enouhg money to go out myself tonite. timo maas is not one to be missed.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

I share your pain. I'm missing Twilo tonight too, but not for lack of money (if that was the case, I would never get to go out) but because I am getting over a cold. That's the worst part! If I was just starting the cold, at least I cold sleep my misery away, but as I am getting over the cold, I am alert enough to realize what I'm missing. ARGHHH!

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

I share your pain. I'm missing Twilo tonight too, but not for lack of money (if that was the case, I would never get to go out) but because I am getting over a cold. That's the worst part! If I was just starting the cold, at least I cold sleep my misery away, but as I am getting over the cold, I am alert enough to realize what I'm missing. ARGHHH!

cwm10.gif I heard from MrNice.... stupid goddamn cold / virus / Dengue Fever / Black Plague! Did you get the day off from work, at least? Hope ya feel better, gal..... cwm38.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

As long as people are bitching about missing Twilo....here goes....I gotta move my entire apt early tomorrow morning so I am gonna have to miss Timo!!!! cwm10.gifcwm21.gif

Oh well...there's always a next time....

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

i can so relate to that same shit happened to me fpr pvd night last month !!!! gggrrrrr i swear sometimes u just shouldnt have such a soft spot and give away ur money ...but my friend neede it so oh wells !!!

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I know exactly how u feel my "best" friend owes me money and keeps avoiding me and last week i couldn't go out on friday casue i was broke , mean while she told me that she will come by and give me the money.

fuckin stupid friends man,

------------------

tt1.gif