Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Mr. President. You have daughters. How would you feel if one of them was killed?"

yes and if i was drafted i would gladly serve.

well being that this is such a just and noble cause you speak of, im just wondering why chickenhawks like you an igloo arent 1st in line to get to Paris ISland and then off to Fallujah it seems like the "right " thing to do no?? practice what you preach

and you keep saying 4 more yrs of Bush ,, so i guess you will just wait for the inevitable draft thats coming your way

have fun over there

well being that this is such a just and noble cause you speak of, im just wondering why chickenhawks like you an igloo arent 1st in line to get to Paris ISland and then off to Fallujah it seems like the "right " thing to do no?? practice what you preach
if i was pro choice, should i go open an abortion clinic and perform the abortions myself?

that method of thinking you have is pretty ignorant...

and you keep saying 4 more yrs of Bush ,, so i guess you will just wait for the inevitable draft thats coming your way

have fun over there

inevitable draft?? :laugh::laugh: you really are clueless

Talking point #3 from the "How to be a Michael Moore sheep in 10 easy lessons"---When you are getting your ass kicked, and of course can't justify any of your clueless positions in a war vs antiwar debate, always level the charge that you can't be pro-war unless you enlist yourself-----and for good measure, always throw a dart about FoxNews".....

Destruction you are a classic blowhard with the IQ ofa vagina wart.........now, either go get professional help, or kill yourself.......I don't care which one you choose, but make teh decision quick social misfit

Please make sure to tell the Dr. abour your little "translation" problem......I think the Doc would find that interesting

Translation:

I don't wanna sign up. I don't wanna go to war. I am a chickenhawk pussy who relishs on supporting wars I don't wanna take action in because I am a lazy fuck with the IQ of Ann Coulter's cling-ons. I am afraid of getting my hands dirty and fear getting ripped apart by a roadside bomb. Well at least my family and friends are out there but it's war, people die, so I'll get over it and be myself. A chickenhawk pussy.

Thanks for admitting you're a chickenhawk pussy. :)

Quick. Dip into the vial. Grab another pill. Must be good stuff. I can tell. Go on, it's ok. Die of an overdose. No problem.

You have been officially owned.

yes and if i was drafted i would gladly serve.

Ohhhhhhhh.... So that's what it would take for you to go get your hands dirty? What's your problem with enlisting/volunteering to fight a "noble" cause that you openly support? Too chicken to "gladly" sign up to "gladly" serve?

Go on, bust a move to the recruting office. Put your "John Hancock" on that application. It's ok. I'll honor your services in our armed forces, after all it's a duty for Americans to honor your services, right? I'll honor your services.

Ohhhhhhhh.... So that's what it would take for you to go get your hands dirty? What's your problem with enlisting/volunteering to fight a "noble" cause that you openly support? Too chicken to "gladly" sign up to "gladly" serve?

already well into my career. but if my country ever needed me, id gladly serve. what didnt you get from my last post or should i say "arguement"? :laugh::laugh:

terrible

Go on, bust a move to the recruting office. Put your "John Hancock" on that application. It's ok. I'll honor your services in our armed forces, after all it's a duty for Americans to honor your services, right?

wow another edit! you are on a roll!

if i was pro choice, should i go open an abortion clinic and perform the abortions myself?

that method of thinking you have is pretty ignorant...

No your rationale and example of being prochoice and opening an abortion clinic is pretty ignorant

inevitable draft?? :laugh::laugh: you really are clueless

no your clueless this clusterfuck will drag on for yrs on end and with other fronts opening up in iran, syria , lets not forget to kep an eye on korea and the fact athat recruiting is at an alltime low (save the past 2 mos they actaully met their qouta)Your ass will be over there in the sand. Dont worry ill send you a care package and maybe a MEt yearbook for every yr you will be there

and the prochoice /abortion clinic analogy is dumb

no your clueless this clusterfuck will drag on for yrs on end and with other fronts opening up in iran, syria , lets not forget to kep an eye on korea and the fact athat recruiting is at an alltime low (save the past 2 mos they actaully met their qouta)Your ass will be over there in the sand. Dont worry ill send you a care package and maybe a MEt yearbook for every yr you will be there

:laugh: Met yearbook :laugh:

this is actually the first year they arent gonna meet recruiting goals. Korea seems to be moving positively. I am only worried about Iran and the UN is already starting to get involved. Times aren't as grim you would like them to be.

healthcare

There you go. The military needs people who are in that profession. Maybe you could work at a military hospital, or a MASH unit. Go for it. Let the military further your career.

wow another edit! you are on a roll!

Thankies. :)

:laugh:

There you go. The military needs people who are in that profession. Maybe you could work at a military hospital or a MASH unit. Go for it. Let the military further your career.

then how would i be able to pay off my bills and outstanding student loans? or other prior commitments such as mortgage payments or supporting others??

its too late for me to embark on a military career. if i was 18 when this occured then yes it might have been an option. but at this point, its not feasible.

destruction, stop trying SO hard..

another edit..

:rolleyes:

:laugh: Met yearbook :laugh:

this is actually the first year they arent gonna meet recruiting goals. Korea seems to be moving positively. I am only worried about Iran and the UN is already starting to get involved. Times aren't as grim you would like them to be.

yeh iran breaking all the seals and starting the uranium enricnhmennt again should worry you , and Korea yeh im sure that will remain a stable situation for yrs to come :laugh:

WRong on meeting this yrs quota

Wed Aug 10, 4:52 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Army, hard pressed to attract new soldiers amid the Iraq war, exceeded its July recruiting goal but seems doomed to miss its target for the year, while the Army Reserve and National Guard fell short of their goals again.

The Iraq war marks the first test of the all-volunteer U.S. military during a protracted war, and Army officials have conceded that all three components of the Army likely will miss their recruiting goals for fiscal 2005, which ends Sept. 30.

The Army, aiming to get 80,000 recruits this year, stood 11 percent behind its year-to-date goal at the end of July, with just two months left to overcome a shortfall of more than 7,000. It has not missed an annual recruiting goal since 1999.

The Army provides the bulk of ground troops in the Iraq war, in which about 1,840 U.S. troops have been killed and another nearly 14,000 wounded.

It achieved its second-straight monthly goal -- sending 8,085 new soldiers into boot camp in July, topping its goal by 9 percent -- after falling short in the previous four months, according to figures released by the Pentagon on Wednesday.

The situation was bleaker in the part-time Guard and Reserve, used heavily in Iraq as the Pentagon seeks to maintain troop levels.

"I know our recruiters are going to do what they can to close the gap, but right now it looks like we will miss both active and reserve (goals) at the end of the year," said Army Recruiting Command spokesman Douglas Smith.

The Reserve missed its July recruiting target by 18 percent, getting 2,131 recruits with a goal of 2,585, and stood 20 percent behind its year-to-date target. It had a shortfall of about 4,700 recruits toward its 2005 goal of 28,485.

The Army National Guard has missed every monthly goal in fiscal 2005 after falling short in 2004 and 2003, the Pentagon said. It missed its July goal by 20 percent -- getting 4,712 recruits with a quota of 2,585 -- and was 23 percent behind its year-to-date target. With two months left, it had a shortfall of more than 11,600 toward an annual goal of 63,002.

The Army has attributed the recruiting problems to a growing number of families who are wary of military service because of the Iraq war, and an improving economy that is creating more civilian jobs.

"We've had some positive momentum, and I can assure you that it makes us feel better to have a couple of good months," Smith said, referring to active-duty recruiting in June and July. "The problem is that with the deficit we face for the remainder of the year, it's just a matter of time running out on us."

The Army has upped the financial incentives for enlistment and added recruiters.

Last month the Pentagon asked Congress to raise the maximum age for enlistment in the military to 42. The ceiling now is 35 for active-duty service and 39 for enlisting in the reserves or National Guard with no prior military service.

The Marine Corps made its July goal and was 2 percent ahead year-to-date. While the Air Force hit its targets, the Navy missed its July goal by 1 percent but remained slightly ahead of its year-to-date quota.

Some defense analysts have argued the United States may have to consider resuming the draft, abolished in 1973 during the tumult of the Vietnam War era, if the military is unable to attract sufficient numbers of recruits. The Pentagon opposes resumption of the draft

yeh iran breaking all the seals and starting the uranium enricnhmennt again should worry you , and Korea yeh im sure that will remain a stable situation for yrs to come :laugh:

WRong on meeting this yrs quota

Wed Aug 10, 4:52 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Army, hard pressed to attract new soldiers amid the Iraq war, exceeded its July recruiting goal but seems doomed to miss its target for the year, while the Army Reserve and National Guard fell short of their goals again.

The Iraq war marks the first test of the all-volunteer U.S. military during a protracted war, and Army officials have conceded that all three components of the Army likely will miss their recruiting goals for fiscal 2005, which ends Sept. 30.

The Army, aiming to get 80,000 recruits this year, stood 11 percent behind its year-to-date goal at the end of July, with just two months left to overcome a shortfall of more than 7,000. It has not missed an annual recruiting goal since 1999.

The Army provides the bulk of ground troops in the Iraq war, in which about 1,840 U.S. troops have been killed and another nearly 14,000 wounded.

It achieved its second-straight monthly goal -- sending 8,085 new soldiers into boot camp in July, topping its goal by 9 percent -- after falling short in the previous four months, according to figures released by the Pentagon on Wednesday.

The situation was bleaker in the part-time Guard and Reserve, used heavily in Iraq as the Pentagon seeks to maintain troop levels.

"I know our recruiters are going to do what they can to close the gap, but right now it looks like we will miss both active and reserve (goals) at the end of the year," said Army Recruiting Command spokesman Douglas Smith.

The Reserve missed its July recruiting target by 18 percent, getting 2,131 recruits with a goal of 2,585, and stood 20 percent behind its year-to-date target. It had a shortfall of about 4,700 recruits toward its 2005 goal of 28,485.

The Army National Guard has missed every monthly goal in fiscal 2005 after falling short in 2004 and 2003, the Pentagon said. It missed its July goal by 20 percent -- getting 4,712 recruits with a quota of 2,585 -- and was 23 percent behind its year-to-date target. With two months left, it had a shortfall of more than 11,600 toward an annual goal of 63,002.

The Army has attributed the recruiting problems to a growing number of families who are wary of military service because of the Iraq war, and an improving economy that is creating more civilian jobs.

"We've had some positive momentum, and I can assure you that it makes us feel better to have a couple of good months," Smith said, referring to active-duty recruiting in June and July. "The problem is that with the deficit we face for the remainder of the year, it's just a matter of time running out on us."

The Army has upped the financial incentives for enlistment and added recruiters.

Last month the Pentagon asked Congress to raise the maximum age for enlistment in the military to 42. The ceiling now is 35 for active-duty service and 39 for enlisting in the reserves or National Guard with no prior military service.

The Marine Corps made its July goal and was 2 percent ahead year-to-date. While the Air Force hit its targets, the Navy missed its July goal by 1 percent but remained slightly ahead of its year-to-date quota.

Some defense analysts have argued the United States may have to consider resuming the draft, abolished in 1973 during the tumult of the Vietnam War era, if the military is unable to attract sufficient numbers of recruits. The Pentagon opposes resumption of the draft

again, not as bad you would like it.

So all of you believe that we are in Iraq to fight terrorism? I just wanna clarify that once and for all. It seems that alot of everyones posts against liberals are all heckels and no real valid reason to support the president.

I hear .." EVEN THOUGH ITS FACT HE LIED WE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT " There have been multiple announcements of false information being held as credible. So i wonder if someone promised you food and victory . So you followed him but in the end he only gaves you crumbs and your completely wounded from the trip ... would you still follow him because he is your leader? even though he lied and used you?

if so .. all i can say is look in the mirror and pity yourself for being such ingnorant cattle ..

So all of you believe that we are in Iraq to fight terrorism? I just wanna clarify that once and for all. It seems that alot of everyones posts against liberals are all heckels and no real valid reason to support the president.

I hear .." EVEN THOUGH ITS FACT HE LIED WE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT " There have been multiple announcements of false information being held as credible. So i wonder if someone promised you food and victory . So you followed him but in the end he only gaves you crumbs and your completely wounded from the trip ... would you still follow him because he is your leader? even though he lied and used you?

if so .. all i can say is look in the mirror and pity yourself for being such ingnorant cattle ..

if its not terrorism.. then enlighten us and explain why we are there then..

yea im paying close to $3.00 and you're saying its oil..

:rolleyes:

1. Justification for going into Afghanistan:

• a) To have further control of the worlds largest supply of opium. Drugs = money.
    B) To build more oil pipelines in Afghanistan. Which we already have. Oil is what makes the world go round.
    c) Build more military bases in the middleeast.

2) Justification for going into Iraq:

• a) Control the worlds 2nd largest oil reserve.
    B) To depose of a person who tried to have his father assasinated
    c) To have more influence in the middleast.

3) Justification for revoking our civil liberties:

• a) The patriot act.
    B) Putting a nation into terror, and justifying the taking away of our liberties.
    c) To further bring our country towards a police state.

4) Corporate gain:

• a) To bring money to the defence contracting industry, Which the stocks actually rose right before 9/11.
    B) To help his friends in the oil industry.

5) Increase in military spending.

1. Justification for going into Afghanistan:

• a) To have further control of the worlds largest supply of opium. Drugs = money.
    B) To build more oil pipelines in Afghanistan. Which we already have. Oil is what makes the world go round.
    c) Build more military bases in the middleeast.

2) Justification for going into Iraq:

• a) Control the worlds 2nd largest oil reserve.
    B) To depose of a person who tried to have his father assasinated
    c) To have more influence in the middleast.

3) Justification for revoking our civil liberties:

• a) The patriot act.
    B) Putting a nation into terror, and justifying the taking away of our liberties.
    c) To further bring our country towards a police state.

4) Corporate gain:

• a) To bring money to the defence contracting industry, Which the stocks actually rose right before 9/11.
    B) To help his friends in the oil industry.

5) Increase in military spending.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: .....fucking classic

If anyone one was wondering what happens when Michael Moore pulls his pud, destruction is the result.......

:laugh: ...whata fucking clown you are....This is talking point #2 from the "how to be an imbecile sheep in 3 days" handbook

:laugh::laugh::laugh: .....fucking classic

If anyone one was wondering what happens when Michael Moore pulls his pud, destruction is the result.......

:laugh: ...whata fucking clown you are....This is talking point #2 from the "how to be an imbecile sheep in 3 days" handbook

look who shows up at 5 pm on a friday

done trolling for kids at at the park igloo?

Gonna set up a nice weekend a qaurt of lubriderm and re-runs of Hannity and COlmes all set up on the vcr???

have a lousy weekend fuckface