Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In regards to the 82nd

I found out last minute and about to leave in 2hrs or so to goto the 82nd Airborne convention in milwaukee, WI.

Basically meaningless of a bit of information to most, but I just found out as well that I will be jumping in... and jumping when I return back home.

The interesting part is that the drop zone in Wisconsin appears to be equivalent to a old playground in the city... with size and obstacles...

I just felt like I had to whine to someone out there..

You know what they say.. Break a leg right?? ha.. umm not funny..

anyways..

ciao..

I found out last minute and about to leave in 2hrs or so to goto the 82nd Airborne convention in milwaukee, WI.

Basically meaningless of a bit of information to most, but I just found out as well that I will be jumping in... and jumping when I return back home.

The interesting part is that the drop zone in Wisconsin appears to be equivalent to a old playground in the city... with size and obstacles...

I just felt like I had to whine to someone out there..

You know what they say.. Break a leg right?? ha.. umm not funny..

anyways..

ciao..

What unit were u with? I was 2 BDE 1/325.

Wow. Have fun. HAve a safe trip.

Belated thanks... it was a safe trip.. or safe couple of falls rather. :bounce:

Seriously dude... you have to catch one of these things if you are at all into the 82nd and if your the type that like stories.. there are hundreds of veterans looking to fill up an ear or two. Wonderful time I had.. seriously.

poccnr

Im with DISCOM, 782nd MSB. Ive partied with a few of you 325 guys though while i was TDY in seattle. Crazy and fun times we had.

And ironically, I just found out a few days ago... that well.. I just may be partying with those same guys.. but somewhere hotter soon...

Whichever the case...

good times..

good times...