Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubsinboston.com 1st Annual Football Pool

clubsinboston

Clubsinboston.com 1st Annual Football Pool

With the NFL season less than a month away, I figured this was as good a time as any to spread the gospel of the Clubsinboston.com Elimination Pool. For the First year, yours truly will subject himself to three months of torture in the name of this pool.

As has been the case since the inception, the entry fee will remain at $20. We will have a buyback for $30, something which can only be used in the first week of the season. A minor switch in the buyback rule is if you do buy back into the pool after the first week, you cannot use that team again. Example: New England loses to Oakland the first week, you have New England and decide to buy back in -- you can no longer use the Patriots for the duration.

I will send out a more comprehensive newsletter in 7-10 days with all the particulars. With the pool closing in on 50 people, I accept any and all help as far as consolidating picks so that I don't get 15 different e-mails from one office when one would make it easier. Again, any bit of cooperation is greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. Once again, remember the rule: the more, the merrier, so start spreading the good word.

Mike d

clubsinboston@yahoo.com