Clubplanet Nightlife Community

40 yr old virgin...

• 3 weeks later...
looks like one of those movies that the only funny parts are in the comercial

Nope, total opposite. The commercials/traliers/previews for this flick are the least funny parts.

This movie is fucking hillarious. Its nothing like the previews. The whole movie theater was dying laughing the whole time. I couldnt even beleive how funny this movie was. It was way dirtier and alot more graphic than I thought.

Go see this fucking movie.

Nope, total opposite. The commercials/traliers/previews for this flick are the least funny parts.

This movie is fucking hillarious. Its nothing like the previews. The whole movie theater was dying laughing the whole time. I couldnt even beleive how funny this movie was. It was way dirtier and alot more graphic than I thought.

ditto.. in the commercial, the part they show where they wax his chest is only the tip of the iceberg. i had tears in my eyes.

agreed

hilarious

you know how i know you're gay?

cuz you tell girls to take their pants off all the time

you know how i know you're gay? you have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says "i like it when balls are in my face."

fucking awesome movie :laugh::bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...
....there was an article in people about real people that age who are virgins.....and they are all pissy cause it's not funny to them lol.......i think they should just kill themselves....

Were there any females in that article? If so what did they look like? Seriously though, any woman who wants to get laid should just sit at a bar by themselves at 3am. Look desperate long enough and eventually some drunk, foul, and probably anniahlated fool will stumble over and kick some of his " A - GAME " ....