Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So long cp. you don't do it for me...

crowina

Couldn't have said it better myself, it's because she wants to check back and see if people are saying "don't leave Crownia", hence the I'm leaving, but I'll still come back to check and make sure you don't want me to leave...

i agree

i still dont want her to leave tho. come back. just take everything with a grain of salt and a smile. lifes too short to give a fuck :)

i know i should take my own advice sometimes but im learning

i never said i was leaving. i dare you to search for those words........

i said i was leaving to 1 person and no one else. and i said it in an angry rage. def. didnt mean it. i like it here, it passes the time and ive met alot of cool ass people here. im not afraid to admit it. its "cool" to say cp sucks and whatnot, but i can say i like it. everyone else assumed that i left.....so then i gained a stalker for a short time that posted my every move but whatever, never said i was going to leave....

i think it's weird when people on messageboards feel the need to announce their leaving. if you don't like it, just leave. no need for the Mask-style "goodbye thread".

they just do it for attention and to see what peoples reactions are.

Very childish if you ask me

...this forum needs a shit filter for such threads...anything that says youre leaving, this board has gone to shit, or polls about who should leave should automatically be deleted and the poster fined $250....

the voice of reason has returned. thank fucking god :heart: