Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So long cp. you don't do it for me...

crowina

So-long c.p. ...you don't do it for me anymore... I only went on here to see what parties were going on in New York. I don’t know how I got caught in this hole. I met an asshole that fucked me, used me for sex, and owes me a ton of money… Now, I get told off all the time by a cliché.

I will hold true to my word as far as confronting cookie, I am very curious as to why she stalks me….It's this morbid curiosity to know why a human is so willing to tell someone off over a computer and yet I want to see if they can do it in person. I never lied, or was a fake, anything I say stays true, and so I know my end is real. I may have told someone off on the computer months ago, but that was because they avoided me and it was the only way to get their attention.... In a way it may have help that I told gabo off... you know he can't use people now, because he has to try and prove himself against what he has done.

I really think that cookie needs a good fuck; apparently she is a very uptight person. She needs to relax and learn to be laid-back. So if any of you guys know how to fuck the holy hell out of a woman, please bang cookie so these instigating threads do not occur for others.

For the rest of you, enjoy your posts, those that want to talk to me already know me, or go to my “myspace†page

why not just leave? why make a post about leaving???