the best team money can buy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:what: last checked there was about 50 games left

still want to get rid of manny for the 3rd yr in a row

you would be NO WHERE with out that headcase

never said I would want to get rid of him, I did say I'm sick and tired of his bullshit though

and last time I checked the Yankees were was sinking faster than Ralph Macchio's acting career

You never heard a peep out of them during those 80 something years that they could never get the job done, but now, after their one championship during that time span, they never seem to shut up.

BTW, your team will need a miracle to win in the playoffs w/ it's shoddy pitching.

never said I would want to get rid of him, I did say I'm sick and tired of his bullshit though

and last time I checked the Yankees were was sinking faster than Ralph Macchio's acting career

a) i was talking about the redsox trying to get rid of him

B) the yanks are 3.5 and 5 games out of wild card and first place with 50 to go ....that is sinking??

c)Terrible reference .....Ralph macchio??? c'mon jon ,thought you were better than that,and the karate kid just pulled a spot on Entourage, he is also gonna be in Artie Lange(howard stern) movie Beer League.. so he is working.

wax on

a) i was talking about the redsox trying to get rid of him

B) the yanks are 3.5 and 5 games out of wild card and first place with 50 to go ....that is sinking??

c)Terrible reference .....Ralph macchio??? c'mon jon ,thought you were better than that,and the karate kid just pulled a spot on Entourage, he is also gonna be in Artie Lange(howard stern) movie Beer League.. so he is working.

wax on

lmao....wow, we got a Ralph Macchio fan

I cant believe you went out of your way to google that information sparky

You never heard a peep out of them during those 80 something years that they could never get the job done, but now, after their one championship during that time span, they never seem to shut up.

BTW, your team will need a miracle to win in the playoffs w/ it's shoddy pitching.

The boston people that are posting have been here the whole time, well except that this internet thing was not around the whole 80 years. :stupid:

Anyway with pavano now pretty much out the whole season the only thing that can save you is if lieter pitches like Lieber. I believe if the yanks do not win the division they will not make the playoffs, and we still have 6 games left against each including the last three of the year.

The boston people that are posting have been here the whole time, well except that this internet thing was not around the whole 80 years. :stupid:

Anyway with pavano now pretty much out the whole season the only thing that can save you is if lieter pitches like Lieber. I believe if the yanks do not win the division they will not make the playoffs, and we still have 6 games left against each including the last three of the year.

4 words HIDEO NOMO RAMIRO MENDOZA the saviors will be upon us :boohoo:

you can't expect your offense to be great every game

people came through last year in crunch time....and the fact still remains that Foulke is a gamer even though his season has been shit

figure Schill, Clement, Wells, Wake, and Bronson in the playoffs with Timmy, Bradford, etc. to relieve and I'll take my chances

correct me if I'm wrong but weren't u the one to reply to MY post???

go google that if you dont believe me stumpy

douchenuts WTFn are you drinking??

your accused me of googling up information on ralph macchio and i replied

with info that i already knew and explined to you where i knew it from wthout having to google it

so the get off my knob comment is related to the fact that your acting like a dick

nothing new there

people came through last year in crunch time....and the fact still remains that Foulke is a gamer even though his season has been shit

figure Schill, Clement, Wells, Wake, and Bronson in the playoffs with Timmy, Bradford, etc. to relieve and I'll take my chances

slim to none

douchenuts WTFn are you drinking??

your accused me of googling up information on ralph macchio and i replied

with info that i already knew and explined to you where i knew it from wthout having to google it

so the get off my knob comment is related to the fact that your acting like a dick

nothing new there

again you avoided the topic of you replying to my post and accuse me of staying on your knob when the fact is you started by bobbing up and down on my knob.....typical

try avoiding making moot points