Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc 2006!!!!!!!!!

moolee

for the moment, this all the info I got:

1.- it's going to be hot as hell

2.- there's going to be lots of pookieheads romaing around

3.- You are a bitch

I'll tell ya what. I know it's like super early, and nobody cares, but for the last 6 years I have been and still am in the Navy. Every time this event comes around I have been deployed or underway somewhere. I am in freaking Guantanamo Bay, Cuba right now. Yes...handling detainees. I don't get back till October.

So, while everybody else has gone to WMC or have been enjoying your lives I have always had to do what the guvment tells me. I'm sorry for finally getting a chance to be home and being able to enjoy it. Shit, right now I'm afraid because the next place I can end up going is to either Iraq or Afganistan.

So, next time your with your family chilling and having a good time, just remember there is others out there who don't get that option on a daily basis. It was my choice to get in the Navy and will be my choice which I am taking, to get the fuck out in Nov '07. I wish that date would come sooner.

I'll tell ya what. I know it's like super early, and nobody cares, but for the last 6 years I have been and still am in the Navy. Every time this event comes around I have been deployed or underway somewhere. I am in freaking Guantanamo Bay, Cuba right now. Yes...handling detainees. I don't get back till October.

So, while everybody else has gone to WMC or have been enjoying your lives I have always had to do what the guvment tells me. I'm sorry for finally getting a chance to be home and being able to enjoy it. Shit, right now I'm afraid because the next place I can end up going is to either Iraq or Afganistan.

So, next time your with your family chilling and having a good time, just remember there is others out there who don't get that option on a daily basis. It was my choice to get in the Navy and will be my choice which I am taking, to get the fuck out in Nov '07. I wish that date would come sooner.

:tank::2guns::flame:

It was my choice to get in the Navy and will be my choice which I am taking, to get the fuck out in Nov '07. I wish that date would come sooner.

Why is it that all military personnel hates it when they're enlisted, but once they're out they miss it.

Dude, enjoy it. You have ur whole life to party.

:vomit2: I don't think you will have any control over whether you go or not. I know the dates...it's in March 2006. :)

Why is it that all military personnel hates it when they're enlisted, but once they're out they miss it.

Dude, enjoy it. You have ur whole life to party.

i have a lot of people that tell me i should go officer, but i have sacrificed a lot already. i will do a lot better when i get out, be with my family, and party. there is a lot of good things that i don't regret about being in the Navy. the only thing that sucks is the heartache of being away, and then away some more.

I have a friend who is stuck in tthe navy as well.. 4 years.. AFter 3 months in it, he called me and told me " Bro Im soo freaking screwed, its not what I expected, you guys were right.. " .. He's getting deployed sometime around the world somewhere.. I just wish him and you the best ..