Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men suck!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...remember that list i mentioned regarding posts that should be automatically deleted and the poster fined $250...well add this to the list....people that start threads and then edit out all the text and write something like "never" mind or insert some type of crappy smiley....

lol, yea i was really pissed for a while so to say and i ended up drinkin a lil too much last night and no one to vent to so i kinda just blew up and flipped out on here, and then dar went and edited it, and just left it as men suck!!! lol, they still do, but anyway, yea if u guys only knew , it woulda deffinately been more then a 10 pager

lol, yea i was really pissed for a while so to say and i ended up drinkin a lil too much last night and no one to vent to so i kinda just blew up and flipped out on here, and then dar went and edited it, and just left it as men suck!!! lol, they still do, but anyway, yea if u guys only knew , it woulda deffinately been more then a 10 pager
you're prolly just pms'ing