Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day weekend

visionz53

Hi guys!

Coming to vegas with my 2 best girl friends 8/31- 9/5 and I know I posted before about what's good to go to. After reading through many of the posts, I'm a little worried about not being able to get in places bc of Labor Day weekend crowds. Any suggestions since I read that no passes will work or anything.

I't our first time going so we wanna hit up the places we hear about most like Pure, Body English, etc. and I hear the place in the Wynn hotel?

Thanks so much! CANT WAIT! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hi guys!

Coming to vegas with my 2 best girl friends 8/31- 9/5 and I know I posted before about what's good to go to. After reading through many of the posts, I'm a little worried about not being able to get in places bc of Labor Day weekend crowds. Any suggestions since I read that no passes will work or anything.

I't our first time going so we wanna hit up the places we hear about most like Pure, Body English, etc. and I hear the place in the Wynn hotel?

Thanks so much! CANT WAIT! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

need hookup, pm me.

Little over two weeks to go before Labor Day in Vegas! Definitely a great weekend to go for your first visit! The line for Pure is insane -- place is definitely a fun time, though in a way it's almost too large. Haven't checked out Body English yet, but plan to do so sometime during this trip. Light in the Bellagio is a great place to go on Thursday. Oh, and you should definitely head to Drais for afterhours!

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the advice.

Yeah about the hotel rates, we're staying at the Palms and we didnt pay much at alllllll.

I have what may be a silly question. In NY we don't have hosts like vegas, how much do you have to pay these hosts to help you out?

We're three girls so I know it's vegas and it doesnt matter who you are but to us its obvious we shouldnt have to by a bottle to get in somewhere.

Sorry if it sounds naive, but I just had to ask.

Thanks again guys!

two weeks and counting...boy is working going soooooo slow now! :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the advice.

Yeah about the hotel rates, we're staying at the Palms and we didnt pay much at alllllll.

I have what may be a silly question. In NY we don't have hosts like vegas, how much do you have to pay these hosts to help you out?

We're three girls so I know it's vegas and it doesnt matter who you are but to us its obvious we shouldnt have to by a bottle to get in somewhere.

Sorry if it sounds naive, but I just had to ask.

Thanks again guys!

two weeks and counting...boy is working going soooooo slow now! :rolleyes:

Wassuppppppppppp New York :rock:

Na, 3 girls (as the total group) do not have to do bottles. Any host that tells you that doesnt know their business.

Club hosts are usually sharks who look for blood in the water.

3 girls, even on Labor Day weekend, should be able to get in any club within 20 minutes in line as long as they get there early enough. Body English is the #1 club in Vegas as far as popularity. If you need any advice about this club, PM me and I'll do my best to help out.

You chopped the rest of my quote, bro. I said if they get there early enough, their wait time is minimal.

If Labor Day is as well attended as Memorial Weekend (which it may not, if hotel rates dropping is any indication), arriving early still will give you a wait time longer than 20 minutes.

visionz53

Some of us are staying at the palms while others are staying at tropicana. Not sure quite why, but my friends picked the 7 AM flight out to vegas on Jetblue. I'm heading back to NYC on Monday around noon. How about yourself? So did you get a good deal at the palms? My rate was so so -- the jetblue flight was outrageous unfortunately.

We booked it so long ago that the flights werem't that bad...we're leaving on the 7:25 wednesday night Jetblue which means we get into vegas just in time to go right out lol.

All in all with flights and hotel i think we paid around $650 and we're coming back monday our flight is at i think 1pm

Will be there as well on Labor Day weekend w/ a friend, already bought tickets on vegas.com for ICE (Paul Oakenfold) on Sunday. Does this still mean that we have to stand in line for hours till we are selected to get in ? Or will the line advance and when we are due, we'll be able to get in ?

No familiar w/ US clubscene, don't mind standing in line, as long as I get in :)

Will be there as well on Labor Day weekend w/ a friend, already bought tickets on vegas.com for ICE (Paul Oakenfold) on Sunday. Does this still mean that we have to stand in line for hours till we are selected to get in ? Or will the line advance and when we are due, we'll be able to get in ?

No familiar w/ US clubscene, don't mind standing in line, as long as I get in :)

In general, not specific reference, Vegas lines are some of the longest in the nation on 3day weekends, and the purpose of a linepass hookup is to forego waiting hour(s).

i think the longest we waited on Memorial Day weekend was 20 minutes and that was at Vivid of all places :gang:

at Pure on a friday we got in after 15 minutes (did a walk by first at 10pm and didn't even bother)....also didn't wait at all for Mix and Ice for the Tiesto/DD night...

i should clarify - i don't mean to say there weren't huge amounts of people trying to get in at the same time...there was.

i think the longest we waited on Memorial Day weekend was 20 minutes and that was at Vivid of all places :gang:

at Pure on a friday we got in after 15 minutes (did a walk by first at 10pm and didn't even bother)....also didn't wait at all for Mix and Ice for the Tiesto/DD night...

i should clarify - i don't mean to say there weren't huge amounts of people trying to get in at the same time...there was.

Wow I would have to say your experiences were the exception - not the norm. I know OPM had a 3 hour + wait Memorial Saturday and Sunday. I heard Rain, Pure, B.E., Tangerine and others had similar situations.

Expect Labor Day Weekend to be chaotic too. But the best one will be this year's New Years Eve which falls on a SATURDAY of all days -- should be SICK.

Wow I would have to say your experiences were the exception - not the norm. I know OPM had a 3 hour + wait Memorial Saturday and Sunday. I heard Rain, Pure, B.E., Tangerine and others had similar situations.

Expect Labor Day Weekend to be chaotic too. But the best one will be this year's New Years Eve which falls on a SATURDAY of all days -- should be SICK.

Even WEDNESDAY of Memorial Day Weekend had extremely long lines.

lets just say i've been clubbing a LONG time and have a good knack for getting in quickly. i do have some good connections and a friend of mine that lives there is a big partier and friends with a lot of VIP hosts as well. life's too short to deal with waiting in line. :hat: