Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you happy?

deepspell

are you happy with your life at this point?

Material Possesions, Career, Love life, friends can be some of the factors.

have you made better progress from a year or two back?

I really with this was last summer.

Work is the epitomy of hell. I dont think its healthy to be stressed out 10 hrs every day of your life.

Friends are all too consumed in their own lives....

I can't even begin to think about 'love life'

Never happy....shits overrated

maybe thats why we get along so well. :kiss2:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's up with all these fucking books people are writing?

that's what I'm saying...I didnt know this was thread wanted a briedf history of my life but here is goes:

1) men suck...I realized that jsut around 2 years ago that you cant go out lookin for the right person, if its gonna happen, its gonna happen

2) job...my job sucks, but I'm not in it for the money but more of the stability, I screwed up a few times and needed something stable to put on my resume and now I have it, its time to move forward and that's what I am doing. Pretty soon, I will be where I want to be, its gonna take another 2 years or so but success doesnt happen overnight

3) family/friends...in the past 2 years I have realized that my 2 closest friends are my 2 sisters. People see us hangin out/getting along together and think its great, nobody can beat them and nor my parents either for puttin up with our shit...yeah they could have been more succcessful but hey life/marriage isnt easy and I'm happy they got this far.

am I happy? FUCK YEAH...so where the party at? Al I'm coming over!!

the robots are getting smarter and faster. :shake:

what to you do, work wise??

I sell athletic equipment for a national distibutor, although my territory is NJ, PA, DE, & MD...they ship me basically everywhere...my fav is Cali

the people are usually laid back, mad chill, annd married, so when I tell them about the crazy NY/NJ clubscene lifestyle, their eyes bug out and want to hear more, they think we are such 'cool' people...I leave out alot of details but most of them know whats up...its weird, we usually hang out with the 'competition' on these trips, and each time I see them they are like, "So, how's the shore" or "been to any crazy parties lately" but they dont realize that its not all fun and games and alot of us do get into alot of trouble do to drugs, crime, etc.

BTW, I bought a new car this year as well, but I could care less as long as I have 2 working legs, 2 working eyes, and like my sisters says ...ears of steal

I sell athletic equipment for a national distibutor, although my territory is NJ, PA, DE, & MD...they ship me basically everywhere...my fav is Cali

the people are usually laid back, mad chill, annd married, so when I tell them about the crazy NY/NJ clubscene lifestyle, their eyes bug out and want to hear more, they think we are such 'cool' people...I leave out alot of details but most of them know whats up...its weird, we usually hang out with the 'competition' on these trips, and each time I see them they are like, "So, how's the shore" or "been to any crazy parties lately" but they dont realize that its not all fun and games and alot of us do get into alot of trouble do to drugs, crime, etc.

BTW, I bought a new car this year as well, but I could care less as long as I have 2 working legs, 2 working eyes, and like my sisters says ...ears of steal

u still owe me a basketball :mad:

...i am at the lowest i have ever been financially....i am as single as can be....i have no idea where my career and home situation is heading....BUT...i am the happiest i have been in years...and i leave for san diego in less than an hour....woot woot....

umm, i never got an e-mail about the trip to maui :(

no love for me phattie.. i see how it is :(

umm, i never got an e-mail about the trip to maui :(

no love for me phattie.. i see how it is :(

...i'll do better than that, i'll send you a copy of the dvd i'm making with all the pics...sorry babe...life's been quite insanely busy right now...but we will catch up and share trip stories... :love:

Yes, I'm very happy.

I have a beautiful girlfriend who I want to spend Eternity with and who treats me like gold. :love::love2:

I have a dope brand new car. (Although I do miss my Tib RIP :()

I have a decent apartment with a pool.

I just got a big promotion into a leadership position a little over a year ago and I'm making decent money. The flipside of that is that I have a shitload of responsibility and I'm working about 55 hours and 6 days a week. But I do love my job.

My mom, stepdad and little sister moved back from NC to NJ so now they're close again.

Yes, I'm happy. :D