Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not in the sports forum.. thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing gets by you does it

yeah sure dude, Ill go whine to my e-cool friends while you go PISS YOUR FUCKING PANTS ON SOMEONES COUCH!!!

red sox nation spits on you. we dont allow pussies like yourself that drink 2 beers, pass out and PISS ALL OVER THEMSELVES to be part of our clan.

go root for the mets with NMN you fucking girl scout

you disgust me

oh snap

homeboy just busted out the same lame ass cut down he's been bustin out for the past two years......guess he made it sound worse by making the font all big and bold :laugh:

go whine to your boston buddies you walrus lookin leatherface bitch and stop bobbin up and down on my knob

closet fag

cut down, no its the truth. dont deny it or ill post the pics.

oh i forgot to metnion the part about girls drawing all over your face with markers too LOL

thats a nice comeback too. hehe your so ugly heee heee.

*flavanugz called and said he wants a new couch btw

post the pics stymie...post em, post em

we havnt seen them for two years now. well shit, detroit wants to see them as he spazzes out with his three layered looped beats that he calls music while he's gettin ready to head out for a cool night of dressing in all black, shaving his head, and putting on a pair of spectacles.....

seriously now stymie...that cut down was so good you need your own theme song

**puts music on in the background and starts singing along**

"I am the egg man oooohhhh. I am the egg man ooohhhhhhhh. I am the walrus, goo goo cachoo"

so where's the photoshopped pics? you gonna make a reference to your e-cool pals on the boston board and the bump board to check out this thread?

good one

wait...I think its time to start IMing my CP posse to help me out on this one. Let me see, I can IM nomembername, cookie, kay to the muthafuckin dup (lmao), xl8ted.......wait

dammit, stymie beat me to it

guess that means my e-buddies dont got my back on this thread and cant help me fight my battles