Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not in the sports forum.. thanks

vjjaypeeins,

wtf are you trying to say?

you keep contradicting yourself with your posts.

They are so passive agressive that they sound like a female wrote them.

vjjaypeeins....you come up with that one yourself?? original

one guy says I'm getting all defensive, the other says I'm passive aggressive

I'm completely confused....guess I'll start rockin out to my minimal 3 layered beats, shave my head and put on my glasses and start tryin to fit in with the internet clan......wait

dammit, DETROIT beat me to it

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe

look cookie, stymie made funny

now your turn to make funny........call him ass chin

that'll get him

I'm sure he hasnt heard that one before.......

we dont need to insult you, read your own fucking posts toolbag

seriously-you sound like a bitch on the rag

Shut the fuck up already

you pissed yourself after 2 beers?? :pint:

lol....I wish

then I'd live up to all the rumors

story changes every time its told...and its been told and told for two years like its the only thing these herbs got in life

truth is...I went to Boston with a friend around Christmas time in 2003 and got blind stinkin drunk at some lame club. I stopped counting after 4 drinks and 7 shots. Then I decided to eat some E because it seemed like the smart thing to do. had one pill at the club. then I went to some kid's apartment that these CP Bostonites considered a club and started swigging vodka like it was water. Then I decided to eat another pill. Last I remember I was trying to hook up with some chick

now this is where the story changes. some say I passed out and pissed myself. some say I passed out, got up, and used the couch as a urinal. neither would surprise me

either way, I've seen worse and I know people on here have done the same. I've witnessed people in clubs pissing themselves while still awake and even in line. rough nights happen

lnow this is where the story changes. some say I passed out and pissed myself. some say I passed out, got up, and used the couch as a urinal. neither would surprise me

the question is:

Did you wake up with PeePee on your fucking pants or not?

we dont need to insult you, read your own fucking posts toolbag

seriously-you sound like a bitch on the rag

Shut the fuck up already

wow...easy there miss hostility

if you want to use me to let out all your aggression from being ridiculed and picked on all your life, then so be it. hint: its easier when your click helps you out

fat shit

your a liar. you woke up soaked in piss with marker all over your face. the couch was soaked too and it was thrown out. you also ruined the hard wood floor underneath the couch. nice try lol.

nope, no lie here. the other shit might be true and someone did draw a mustache with a what was probably a pink highlighter on my face, but I wasnt soaked. why would I lie while calling myself out? nice try walrus

**theme music starts playing while jon starts singing along to the beatles**

I am the egg man oooooooooohhhhh.......

**thats why the standing up to use the couch as a urinal makes more sense, but who knows? like I stated before, you got winners like stymie changing the story every time its told (and told, and told)

I know people on here have done the same. I've witnessed people in clubs pissing themselves while still awake and even in line. rough nights happen

This is mostly said by drunks who cant control themselves when they drink and pass out.. I have seen someone piss themselves maybe once or twice and it was the same kid, who is an alcoholic.. I would stop drinkin if I had ever pissed myself, its embarassing and its a real problem you should get help for... Once you alter your body in any way either by drugs or drinking AND it becomes a physical problem, its time to get help.

This is mostly said by drunks who cant control themselves when they drink and pass out.. I have seen someone piss themselves maybe once or twice and it was the same kid, who is an alcoholic.. I would stop drinkin if I had ever pissed myself, its embarassing and its a real problem you should get help for... Once you alter your body in any way either by drugs or drinking AND it becomes a physical problem, its time to get help.

I'll keep that in mind...thanks for the advice pookie