Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Super Size Me

Ok,

So I know it's an old movie and prob an old thread but I just saw this movie tonight and I swear I wanted to puke. Did anyone see the bonus material about how he put all the foods into the jars and how 2 months over time they all got moldy but 2 months later the fries were FINE!!

Ahhhhh I'm never eating Mcdonalds AGAIN! :puke:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

So I know it's an old movie and prob an old thread but I just saw this movie tonight and I swear I wanted to puke. Did anyone see the bonus material about how he put all the foods into the jars and how 2 months over time they all got moldy but 2 months later the fries were FINE!!

Ahhhhh I'm never eating Mcdonalds AGAIN! :puke:

it mad me crave mcnuggets for days... i think the movie was shit, funded by vegetarian liberals and a complete waste of time energy and health... why not smoke a carton a day and see what happens, or drink 10 gallons of soda a day, or eat fifty apples a day to keep fifty doctors away... its just assanine. but spurlock prolly made a nice fortune, get a tv show for it, and who knows what else...

it mad me crave mcnuggets for days... i think the movie was shit, funded by vegetarian liberals and a complete waste of time energy and health... why not smoke a carton a day and see what happens, or drink 10 gallons of soda a day, or eat fifty apples a day to keep fifty doctors away... its just assanine. but spurlock prolly made a nice fortune, get a tv show for it, and who knows what else...

I'm in complete agreement. 30 days of anything moderately unhealthy will do you in. Are we supposed to be surprised by Spurlock's findings? It was interesting to watch, but you have to be aware of Spurlock's agenda and keep that in mind while watching.

in complete agreement... and why not burger king or wendys or white castle? why target mc donalds???

He targeted McDonalds b/c they target kids. With a clown as a spokesperson and a kiddie playground at a lot of restaurants. Kids want to go for that reason alone. They get into bad eating habits.

Of course if you eat mcdonalds 3 times a day for a month you will get sick, his point was a lot of americans do eat mcdonalds 2 times a day.

One good thing this movie did was get rid of supersizing

you said youd leave at the end of the week slim... please reread what you wrote... week is highlighted in red... but thanks for caring.

the title of the poll was

"Who Should Leave and Go on Vacation and Stop Posting? "

you just enjoy losing arguments to me dontcha?

the title of the poll was

"Who Should Leave and Go on Vacation and Stop Posting? "

you just enjoy losing arguments to me dontcha?

who cares about the thread title, this thread title is about super size me and we're talking about you leaving... read what you wrote... laters...