Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vacation

Theres a couple of prague, amsterdam and budapest deals thru virgin vacations right now that go for about 699 a person... 6 nights with air. Ive used virgin for a europe vaca package before and everything was money.

some damn good deals on that site. time to plan my last vacation of 2005

i dont want to do anything major like going out of the country or anything...I was thinking more along the lines of florida for a few days or california or something...i know that florida is definitely doable with that budget..

Does the 15 include spending money? Can we start there?

Yeah Im thinking of Prague or Budapest NYE. Cant decide.

I wanna go to Amsterdam next summer and take the train over to Dance Valley instead of WMC next year.

yeah, prague would be awesome for NYE...unfortunately, i can't take more than 2 days vacation in a row for last 2 weeks of Dec and first 2 weeks of Jan.

lame :jerkoff:

Yeah, you can totally do Florida for $1500. How about Key West? You can stay at a B&B (try the Wicker Guesthouse). You have the beach, water sports, nice markets, great seafood, more restaurants and bars per capita than any other city. You don't need a car to get around; you can walk everywhere or rent bikes or scooters for the fun of it. Very relaxing. You can also take a day cruise to the Bahamas, but I don't know if that would fit into your budget.