Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez @ Crobar, Sat 8/27

Saturday, August 27

Main Room: Roger Sanchez

Reed Room: “Utopia Parkway†with DJ Johnny Dynell

Prop Room: DJ Degree

Roger’s back! Roger Sanchez’s “Release Yourselfâ€

returns from Ibiza after 3 months!

crobar resident Roger Sanchez, The S-Man, is a chart topping producer and globally revered Superstar DJ. Roger’s career highlights include achieving an unprecedented 3 songs on the Billboard Top 25 chart all in the same week, and winning a Grammy for his reworking of No Doubt’s “Hella Good.†The Release Yourself concept, a driving force in his life right now, includes club nights around the globe, a radio show (broadcast throughout the USA and Europe to over 1.2 million listeners a week) and compilation CDs - Volume 3 was released this year on his very own label, Stealth Records.

Tonight in the Reed Room, DJ Johnny Dynell and Chi Chi Valenti celebrate their weekly soiree “Utopia Parkway†with the Official “Wigstock†Afterparty! Don’t miss DJ Degree in the Prop Room spinning hip-hop and R&B at our Summer Saturdays party.

$20 advance / $30 door

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=13918&ref=cp

i'm thinking about going to this cause i really wanna go out and this is the only thing that interests me. BUT i don't wanna deal the bs from crobar. i haven't been there since

2003 i think, how is it now to get in? did they relax on the dress code?

i'm thinking about going to this cause i really wanna go out and this is the only thing that interests me. BUT i don't wanna deal the bs from crobar. i haven't been there since

2003 i think, how is it now to get in? did they relax on the dress code?

Is your icon by any chance a brazillian flag from the DJ Marky set at Coachella this past year?

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Night

Got in at 11:30 left early at 4:30 cause I thought I was gonna hit discotheque after but ended up not going. This guy has amazing mixing ability and keeps a good vibe throughout. Tracks were all great. If you like vocals you would love Sanchez. Nearly every track had words or accas mixed with a beat. I will be going to the next :bowdown: Sanchez party.

9/10 :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sanchez did a really good job... love the accapellas and vocals with a little funk.... I got in at 5:00 and stayed till he closed with the last song which was "Sweet Dreams"... ended around 8am then went to discothrque for ojeda and santana who also did a good job.... left disco around 12pm

Sanchez did a really good job... love the accapellas and vocals with a little funk.... I got in at 5:00 and stayed till he closed with the last song which was "Sweet Dreams"... ended around 8am then went to discothrque for ojeda and santana who also did a good job.... left disco around 12pm

Was supposed to go to disco. :(

glad you guys had fun, nice meeting ya hang out on fri. I would have gone to this but after behrouz was done around 7ish i got to my job at like 8 and started at 9am. Didnt get to bed till about 1030pm that night, was to tired to go anywhere and do anything.

great to meet you too... we'll be seeing eachother around