Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beatstock kicked my ass

Horrible, how could they put all the new acts on from 6-7. Half the people were still on line to get in. I haven't been to a beatstock in four years, so disapointed. U would think the old shit would go on first(during the drinking time)

Horrible, how could they put all the new acts on from 6-7. Half the people were still on line to get in. I haven't been to a beatstock in four years, so disapointed. U would think the old shit would go on first(during the drinking time)

Every year the end the show with hip-hop and freestyle....

but people in the audience were looking to see Sylver, DHT, pussycat dolls, ect...ect...and they all came on first....so stupid....Stevie B was on forever and he put the audience to sleep...

Jeff,

When I was in the arts center all I could think about was having an ultrafest there...it would be insane...could you imagine having DJais all over the world in that venue...wow!

It wouldnt fit.....Only one big stage and the land is just too small, unless you go into the parking lots...

It wouldnt fit.....Only one big stage and the land is just too small, unless you go into the parking lots...

I would there would be enough capacity....here is the capacity for the arts center from there website....

The amphitheatre accommodates 17,500 guests and features both reserved and general admission seating. There are 7,000 comfortable theatre-style seats in the open-air pavilion and room for another 10,500 fans on the lawn.

I would there would be enough capacity....here is the capacity for the arts center from there website....

The amphitheatre accommodates 17,500 guests and features both reserved and general admission seating. There are 7,000 comfortable theatre-style seats in the open-air pavilion and room for another 10,500 fans on the lawn.

Sure you can pack in 17,500 around one stage, but then you wouldn't be able to get the wide range of different talent like Ultra-Miami does. I figure maybe only 5-6 huge acts over a 6-7 hour period.

It would be a nice event, but still not to par with Ultrafest..

My $.02