office cliches you love to hate...

dgmodel

"my office door is always open..."

"think outside the box..."

person 1: is today the 5th???

person 2: yep, all day!

person 1: <smacks person 2>

"happy friday..."

the picture of the cat, in the mug saying some shit about mondays... fuck you.

person 1: how was your weekend?

person 2: too short...

person 1: <smacks person 2>

i fucking hate the people who ask the same questions all the time.....every tues...how was your weekend.....shut up......do u really care?...cause i dont care about yours..thats why i NEVER ASK U...so stop fucking asking me ....

i fucking hate the people who ask the same questions all the time.....every tues...how was your weekend.....shut up......do u really care?...cause i dont care about yours..thats why i NEVER ASK U...so stop fucking asking me ....

lol

or i'd ask them and they'd go into detail when all i was really hoping for was 'good' or 'too short'......

The nightlife version of that ...

people that call you Sunday to say "So hey, what happened at your party last night? Successful? How were the girls? Any good stories? Sorry I couldnt make it, my <insert lame excuse here>."

The appropriate response - "It was amazing. Im not telling you any details. And because you didnt show, next time you're not invited."

The silence on the otherside of the phone that follows is priceless.

Hey when you get a chance, take a look at this please ... i just got a call about that .. thanks

translation

YO SLACKER .. do this now or else its your ass against the grind stone in 10 minutes cause mine was just put on the cutting board!

say what you mean and alot more will get done .. faster!